Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously...... Do You Really Trust Your Girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    We've been together for 26 years and I'm pretty sure she never cheat on me. Me on the other hand... I ain't telling cause I'm no kiss and tell.
    congratulations!
    26 years that's not something you hear now in days.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      congratulations!
      26 years that's not something you hear now in days.
      This thread actually made me think, tocayo. We've been married in 1986 so that's 26 years but we've been in a relationship when she was 16 and I was 19 so when I counted we've been in a 7 year relationship already before we got married.

Comment

devastated no, I'll just pick up my things and go as long as I have solid proofs that the crime was committed there's no reason to stay and ask questions why did it happen, its over, life is to short to cry over a hoe.

Comment

This thread actually made me think, tocayo. We've been married in 1986 so that's 26 years but we've been in a relationship when she was 16 and I was 19 so when I counted we've been in a 7 year relationship already before we got married.
          Full time since then???

Comment

that's real right there!
            I wish you 33 more years bro!

Comment

I trust mine. Why should she go out for hambuger when she can have prime rib at home.

I realize we are both human but we've been married a long time(cousin Kadyo has me beat by a few) and by now we know each other pretty well.

When I was younger and our marriage was younger too I probably wasn't so trusting. I had been in quite a few relationships that weren't so good. Took me awhile to learn to trust again. But you got to have trust or at least fake it til you make it if you want to make a relationship work.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Full time since then???
                Yes we've been together for that long and I still got my eyes on her. True love exists.

Comment

that's real right there!
                  I wish you 33 more years bro!
                  I wish but I guess I won't be alive by then. I already outlived my father by one year and I thank God for each day of my life with my loved ones.

Comment

Been with mine since 1986; we got married in 1994.
                    I trust her completely.
                    Last edited by horge; 11-24-2012, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      I trust mine. Why should she go out for hambuger when she can have prime rib at home.

I realize we are both human but we've been married a long time(cousin Kadyo has me beat by a few) and by now we know each other pretty well.

When I was younger and our marriage was younger too I probably wasn't so trusting. I had been in quite a few relationships that weren't so good. Took me awhile to learn to trust again. But you got to have trust or at least fake it til you make it if you want to make a relationship work.
                      Mine were not serious, just flings that ends in one night stands.

I still take the wifey to a date from time to time in the same old restaurant where we go during our younger days. Just me and her. Our children always give us a cheer whenever we go on a date.

Comment

Working...
                      X