• Show
Clear All

• Totally shot to bits mosley to get koed

mundine has slowed a good bit but he is not shot yet about another year
    but mosley is ****ing totally gone he could get killed tomorrow by mundine
    mosley is really just looking to get the last few million before he retires
    for good you cant blame him and then look at the size difference a true
    mw fighting a true ww just look at mosley in his last two fights how shot
    he is the final sign when a fighter is really shot to bits is when they cant
    pull the trigger and are afraid to punch just look at the cano fight.

I don't think Mosley is totally shot just yet.. he is a shadow of his former self, he's definitely on the decline. But Mosley has fought some very tough fighters almost back to back. In the last six years he fought Cotto, Mayorga, Margarito, Floyd Mayweather, Mora, Manny Pacquiao, Saul Alvarez and Cano.

Comment

Mundine had to drop to 154 he looks like ****. Its going to be a snooze fest. 50-50 fight. slight edge to mosley mundine has a **** chin.

Comment

Mosely couldn't get KO'd by Pac or Canelo
        Mundine was KO'd by Garth freaking Woods

Comment

Man Mosley needs to retire

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
            I don't think Mosley is totally shot just yet.. he is a shadow of his former self, he's definitely on the decline. But Mosley has fought some very tough fighters almost back to back. In the last six years he fought Cotto, Mayorga, Margarito, Floyd Mayweather, Mora, Manny Pacquiao, Saul Alvarez and Cano.
            Mosley been fighting top fighters for what.. Like 13 straight years now? Lol. Dude was on the hard decline back vs Cotto (Decline not super shot)... The fact he gave Cotto a very close fight (with some having him winning) and beat the dog **** out of Marg speaks volumes of how good he was.

He just beat on Cano (who beat Paulie in some eyes)... And Broner was going life and death with Paulie. Imagine Broner or Paulie and these guys trying to fight Winky, Vernon, Oscar, Vargas, Collazo, Ike, Tito etc in the early 2000s... Some of these dudes wouldnt even be paper champs
            Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-26-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

i told you so what did i tell you mosley cant pull the trigger anymore
              i said this would happen he just came for a payday he quit with a bad back.

Comment

Working...
              X