Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Kell Brook: Fight Must Be in America!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's not in St. louis it has to he a undercard or co headliner.

Comment

Red kayed everyone that dissed my city.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        That's where the money is going to be at though.

With that said, I couldnt give a **** about ever watching Devon fight again. Is it me or does this dude pull his punches back before they even fully extend. That, and he has the biggest forehead I've ever seen, stop trimming that **** back.
        Brook could sell twice as many tickets in Sheffield.

This could probably be part of a double header or something. Its not that big a fight really..

Totally agree about the second part. I remember first seeing Alexander on a Cory Spinks undercard and when you're the most boring fighter on a Cory Spinks card....its not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Brook could sell twice as many tickets in Sheffield.

This could probably be part of a double header or something. Its not that big a fight really..

Totally agree about the second part. I remember first seeing Alexander on a Cory Spinks undercard and when you're the most boring fighter on a Cory Spinks card....its not a good look.
          I meant if it was going to be in the US, it would have to be in St. Louis.

and lol....

Comment

He already fought in the US. By no means fight in STL bunch of thieves worser then texas.

Comment

worser........

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                If it's not in St. louis it has to he a undercard or co headliner.
                I have no problem with that and neither should they. They probably make more money as a co headliner then being the main attraction.

Comment

As long as Kells willing to come to the US this fight will get made no problem. GBP will have plenty of future dates coming up and Showtime will buck. Maybe even HBO, if he fights on a Broner undercard. Devins last fight was in Brooklyn so its not like hes not willing to travel. But you see how Showtime put Devin up first. No way Devin headlines sh_it anymore. Maybe ESPN FNF.

Comment

England, america, Russia, mt. Everest.....it doesn't matter, I bet all my point that Brook will beat Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      If I were Kell, I'd come to America. I wouldn't fight in STL though.

Make Alexander-Brook on the undercard of Malingaggi-Hatton at the Barclays in February/March.
                      After Saturdays performance I don't think anybody in BK would care to see Devon on a boxing card.

Comment

Working...
                      X