Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A rare video of Muhammad Ali fighting the best Soviet boxers in Moscow, 1978.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    Basketball and football are not free in America you moron you have to pay for gear and uniform.

Boxing clubs in inner city takes kids in for free turns them into fighters

Sorry eastern europe took over HW boxing, our American boxers just don't have the genetics/work ethic to hang anymore.

A little 6'1 fat weakling american with no amateur pedigree or brain cannot compete with superior eastern euro slavic 6'5+ genetic super athlete

Yes they are free lmao now you're just talking out of your ass hahaha, the only time you have to pay for uniforms is when you join a summer league or enroll your child in a program that doesn't belong to a school. The school provides EVERYTHING, you don't have to spend a dime on sports when you're playing in school. The only thing you MIGHT have to pay for would be shoes but that's it, even then if the school knows you can't afford it they'll have a fund raiser in which the athletes must sell stuff like chocolate candy bars rarely will a team have to pay for shoes, or they'll get a sponsor. I played basketball in high school as well as my bro, I know these things. The helmets, jerseys, etc. are free. I live in a very poor city as well, so don't think the school I went to is rich or anything.

There are only a handful of FREE boxing clubs in my city, and my city has a population of over 1 million. The only one I can think of off the top of my head would be San Fernando boxing gym, their gym and equipment are old as hell. Other gyms charge as much as $30.00 per month to $100.00. We've got all kinds of MMA gyms here as well.

Yeah we don't have the genetics lmao. Like I said, the guys with the best genetics are playing basketball, football and other sports. I've got a friend that is 6'8 250lbs, he can bench over 350lbs and he's just 21 years old but he's a PITCHER in baseball. Our athletes are genetic freaks, look at the height of the guys playing college basketball, football etc.

Here are the rosters for the college football teams in the NCAA, they have their height and weight, as you'll see the smallest guys on the team are usually 5'10. Almost all of these guys are 18-22 years old.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/teams

NCAA Basketball rosters:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/teams

Go ahead and click on any roster you'll want, it'll show their height and weights. 100% AMERICAN. lmao "poor genetics"

Comment

Working...
    X