No announcement yet.

Pacquaio helps Rodela buy a house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio helps Rodela buy a house

Manny is truly a great person, he does so much for everyone around him.

Holy Shiet!!

Comment

thats class man, good lookin out pac...rodela seems like a great guy himself, good for him!...

Comment

All the BS aside, Manny has done more for his community than any other boxer I can remember. ****, ATHLETE in general that I can remember.

He comes from real humble beginnings and you can see he just wants to give back. I understand $9,000 isn't much money to him but he didn't have to do that.

Dude is all class, how anyone can not like him is beyond me. I'm a huge fan of Pac the person and the fighter.

Comment

that was a great thing to do and I would green K Manny if he were on here

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            All the BS aside, Manny has done more for his community than any other boxer I can remember. ****, ATHLETE in general that I can remember.

He comes from real humble beginnings and you can see he just wants to give back. I understand $9,000 isn't much money to him but he didn't have to do that.

Dude is all class, how anyone can not like him is beyond me. I'm a huge fan of Pac the person and the fighter.
            Pac also promised his sparring partner Glen Tapia for Margarito fight a bonus if he wins in his upcoming fight. He thought Pac was joking about it and may forget it eventually but to his surprise after he won he received the bonus as Pac promise.

Comment

manny's demonstrated nothing if not class during his entire career.

great human being.

Comment

thats real class looking out for fellow fighters. i hope every fighters just he same.

Comment

Wow Manny Pacquiao really is a genuine good person he does not just put that image on for the camera you can tell it comes from his heart. $9,000 is nothing to Manny but it is the thought that counts and $9,000 really helps out Rodela.

Good find by Elie Seckbach as well.

Comment

There's already a thread with this too, but I guess Cuat's got the more accurate thread title.

Like I said, very nice gesture from Manny.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=458439

Comment

Working...
                    X