Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 15 Pacquiao Latest Pics Hatton Will Get KTFO by a BODYSHOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao is a head hunter. Out of the millions of punches he throws in a fight he only goes for the head.

Comment

Does anyone know if PAC wears 16 oz or 14 oz for training?

Comment

looks like 12 oz

Comment

Pac looks great. It will be a great fight regardless of who wins. Cant wait for it.

Comment

Pacquiao cuts open Hatton with the 2nd left hand landed and stops him on cuts mid-rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
              i cant wait to see hatton crack some ribs may 2nd...see pac all daze and confused slumped in the corner with lampley saying "ricky hatton has just knocked out the best fighter in the world"
              I can't wait to see Hatton lying in the canvas with both legs spread wide open seeiong his wife and family crying and seeing Hatton on a stretcher.

Hatton fans will become ALT again and registered on June of 2008 just like what you did after he got knock the F U C K out like a tomato can against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
                i cant wait to see hatton crack some ribs may 2nd...see pac all daze and confused slumped in the corner with lampley saying "ricky hatton has just knocked out the best fighter in the world"
                Good thing that you can't, and you know it.
                You'd be waiting forever if you tried.

Seriously though, Ricky's a tough bastard, and can put the hurt on Pac.
                Promises to be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Pacquiao is a head hunter. Out of the millions of punches he throws in a fight he only goes for the head.

Comment

i think ricky will have a better fight with manny than he did against pbf, but hes still in for a hiding

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                      I can't wait to see Hatton lying in the canvas with both legs spread wide open seeiong his wife and family crying and seeing Hatton on a stretcher.
                      i dont wish anybody going out like that. not even a fighter i dislike the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X