No announcement yet.

Update on Brock Lesnar (career over?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phallus View Post
    he must have spent another 5 years in university of minnesota because i've heard him advertised as 7 time champ, i was shaking my head at that one, too, i woudn't be proud of spending 7 years in university and only getting a bachelor's degree, lolz
    That's something that was spewed around during his WWE career to build the hype... They still call Mark Henry the "world's strongest man", and he never even won any major weightlifting titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
      It's not possible. You only get 4 years of eligibility to compete in college sports. It is possible to redshirt your freshman year (practice but not compete) and then compete for 4 years, therein spending 5 years in college.

As for Brock Lesnar, he was a Jr. College champ who spent 2 years at the University of Minnesota, becoming an NCAA division champ his senior year (1x).
      Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
      That's something that was spewed around during his WWE career to build the hype... They still call Mark Henry the "world's strongest man", and he never even won any major weightlifting titles.
      you guys are right, i watched the all access on lesnar last night and they said he won NCAA once in 2000 and he won the big 10 twice and a bunch of smaller college titles...lesnar trains like a ****ing beast though

Comment

Working...
      X