Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye making a comeback, ignores Fury match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an old fan of his (before it became apparent what he was really about), and as I have said before about Haye, this is yet another example of him trying to con people. The guy wants to be seen as a great fighter without actually fighting great.

Wasn't it Liston who said about Ali that he should be arrested for impersonating a fighter? Yes the situation and character was different but man does it remind me of Haye and his celebrity-esque attitude towards it all.

Doesn't want to help Fury cheat his way to millions? Is that not what he is basically doing? He does a good job of rallying the casual fans in the UK and that is his ploy, as anyone who follows the sport more than a casual level will know his game.

He has basically become a 'celebrity' with a following of casual fans that only rally when he does this...

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Wlad will face wilder and fury before anyone of them faces haye

So if wlad or fury win, he's left with no title shot

He's a clown who's head is so far up his own ass it's back on top of his shoulders
      I wouldn't bet on that. Haye and Wilder are both with Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

He's a clown who's head is so far up his own ass it's back on top of his shoulders
        I guess it takes 3 years for a head to travel from ass to the shoulders.

Comment

Don't know why he keeps coming back to boxing tbh. The guys got a great career as a used car salesman just waiting for him if he wants it

Comment

I used to be a big fan of his even after the wlad fight I was still like yeah ok pretty lame with that toe crap ... but ok ... then he put in a great performance v chisora and I was like ok cool what next? But then the fury debacle finished it for me ... what a disgrace ... and now he says fury can fuk off? lol. fuk haye ... he can stay retired.

Comment

Fury shouldn't even entertain the fight. Haye pulled out of TWO fights and seriously slowed down Fury's career and hurt him financially. Fury doesn't need Haye, he can fight Wlad, Joshua or Wilder for good money.

Comment

Working...
              X