No announcement yet.

Former Washington Wizard wanted for murder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Washington Wizard wanted for murder

Former Washington Wizards player Javaris Crittenton -- the other guy in the Gilbert Arenas gun incident -- has been charged with murdering a 23-year-old woman.

Crittenton -- who has been bounced from the league -- is accused of shooting the mother of 3 on August 19 in Atlanta. Investigators don't believe she was the intended target. According to AJC.com, authorities believe Crittenton was gunning for someone who robbed him back in April.

The victim was shot in the hip and died in surgery.

You'll recall the famous incident in the Wizards locker room in 2009, when Arenas and Crirttenton pulled guns on each other. Crittenton pled guilty to gun possession and was placed on 1 year's probation.

Crittenton is currently a fugitive and cops are looking for him.

along with kwame brown......javarris crittenton is what the lakers gave the grizzlies for pau gasol.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      along with kwame brown......javarris crittenton is what the lakers gave the grizzlies for pau gasol.
      Kwame Brown lol...........

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Kwame Brown lol...........
        kwame brown + javarris crittenton lol.........

Comment

Im a Celtics fan, but nobody can ever accuse the lakers of having a bad front office. What a steal that deal was!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Im a Celtics fan, but nobody can ever accuse the lakers of having a bad front office. What a steal that deal was!
            lakers front office always been solid.

the stupid son of the owner is fecking **** up though.

Comment

lakers front office always been solid.

the stupid son of the owner is fecking **** up though.
              We need to get top dollar for Bynum while we still can the dude is just to inconsistent,we need to go after a pg i love fisch but his days are done.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                We need to get top dollar for Bynum while we still can the dude is just to inconsistent,we need to go after a pg i love fisch but his days are done.
                i'm done with bynum.

gasol-odom >>>>>> gasol-bynum

maybe it's just coincidence......but 1st time he was finally healthy for the playoffs.......we don't make it to the finals.

think about it.

2008 , 2009 , 2010......bynum not healthy , odom plays power with gasol? 3 finals appearances , 2 titles.

2011......bynum healthy , odom goes to the bench and gasol plays power? 2nd round exit.

Comment

i'm done with bynum.

gasol-odom >>>>>> gasol-bynum

maybe it's just coincidence......but 1st time he was finally healthy for the playoffs.......we don't make it to the finals.

think about it.

2008 , 2009 , 2010......bynum not healthy , odom plays power with gasol? 3 finals appearances , 2 titles.

2011......bynum healthy , odom goes to the bench and gasol plays power? 2nd round exit.
                  Not to mention Odom has a chip on his shoulder,i was watching Klohe and Lamar with my ex and dude was devistated that he did not make allstar you can tell he really cares about his play and is not just in it for the money.

Comment

What an idiot. Kid had good potential when he was drafted, but he was never committed nor motivated enough to developed his game.

Comment

Working...
                    X