No announcement yet.

Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman captured in Sinaloan hotel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    Now the question is will they extradite him to the US knowing we have the death penalty here.
    I have a feeling he will end up in the US especially after he escaped last time.It is highly likely the US are behind the capture,if that is the case I can't see him staying in Mexico for long.

Comment

The Chairman of Homeland Security is trying to get him extradited.

Comment

Yeah sure the most wanted criminal in Mexico and the most powerful drug lord in Mexico was caught without a single shot being fired. It's not like he walks around alone. Take that bone to another dog.

Comment

He is supposed to be one of the richest guys ever yet the army chases him around in his hometown like a common thief? With all the stories i heard you would think the entire area was bought and everyone was in his pocket.
          Its over for him, whoever takes his place will be more worried about retaining the plazas and avoiding the army. Back when he escaped years ago prison security was more lax i mean he was in a common prison.
          Now they will probably send him to the max security prison with all the top dogs. it would take an armored squad to get him out of there

Comment

This whole **** is staged. A smokescreen to convince the public that the government is doing something when they really aren't. Everyone knew Guzman was untouchable, he funded a lot of Peña Nieto's campaign. If you really believe the story you probably still believe in the damn tooth fairy.

Comment

I know people like to immediately go into the conspiracy theories but I'm not sure. I think it's possible for him to be caught, I mean Hussein and Bin Laden were caught in much harder places to be caught.

99% of the time when someone of this stature is caught, it's because someone has given him up. So I'm sure it came from inside if it did go down like that.

I wouldn't be so quick to just say it was staged because let's remember, it would be very easy to make the govt look foolish if he was still on the run. The man is a legend in Mexico and around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I know people like to immediately go into the conspiracy theories but I'm not sure. I think it's possible for him to be caught, I mean Hussein and Bin Laden were caught in much harder places to be caught.

99% of the time when someone of this stature is caught, it's because someone has given him up. So I'm sure it came from inside if it did go down like that.

I wouldn't be so quick to just say it was staged because let's remember, it would be very easy to make the govt look foolish if he was still on the run. The man is a legend in Mexico and around the world.
                The difference with Hussein and Guzman is that Guzman is deep involved with the current government in charge. If you were to go to a place in Durango people can point where Guzman has a house yet somehow police couldn't find him. Come on man, Guzman was and still is untouchable. That fact that he was caught with no shot being fired is just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                  The difference with Hussein and Guzman is that Guzman is deep involved with the current government in charge. If you were to go to a place in Durango people can point where Guzman has a house yet somehow police couldn't find him. Come on man, Guzman was and still is untouchable. That fact that he was caught with no shot being fired is just ridiculous.
                  You are still making a huge stretch in some conspiracy you have no proof of. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I do think that saying you captured him and not actually doing so would bring worse consequences.

Comment

Does this mean he can't fight Mikey Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                      Does this mean he can't fight Mikey Garcia?

Wait, what? You're thinking of Joan Guzman, and Mikey's not even fight him man, he's fighting Gamboa.......... I bet if it was Ricky Burns fighting Mikey there'd be no confusion huh Laddie?

Comment

Working...
                      X