No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber Upsets Fans Over Argentina Flag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    banter is fine...but your whining of yanks is as repetitive as the floyd f@g-p@ctard bull**** in NSB

my apologies...i do like most of you...especially you
    Likewise brodem, s'all good.

Now, Bieber, what cunt hey folks. News just in he's just spat at a homeless boy asking for a dollar, having expected him to ask for his autograph.
    Last edited by Kris Silver; 11-14-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      It's pathetic how obsessive people get over a damn flag.

Like the Americans have to have a flag outside their house just to remember what country they live in .
      Well, when it's done out of blatant disrespect of course people get offended. It's not that hard to fathom.

I want to get an American flag for the house. We had one but it got all ripped up from the wind so we had to retire it. Burning is the proper way to dispose of a damaged flag.

I'd also like to pick up a state flag.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Well, when it's done out of blatant disrespect of course people get offended. It's not that hard to fathom.

I want to get an American flag for the house. We had one but it got all ripped up from the wind so we had to retire it. Burning is the proper way to dispose of a damaged flag.

I'd also like to pick up a state flag.
        I know what you mean, but in this instance who are they to throw their flag at him?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Still sour about us whipping your butts in the revolution and then saving your butts in ww2.
          You mean when you begged for help from the French and then played secretary to the Russians?

Comment

So he sides with The Brits on the Falklands Issue?

Comment

Apparently that broad who posted the vid of Beiber in his hotel room said he had an ATG snake.

Oasis: can you confirm? I'm calling BS, but will defer to your expertise.

Comment

The crowd didn't sound upset.

Comment

The more pressing issue, is he wearing ugg boots in that vid?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    We mean no offence whatsoever, we just love our little cute special needs cousins in America.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                      Apparently that broad who posted the vid of Beiber in his hotel room said he had an ATG snake.

Oasis: can you confirm? I'm calling BS, but will defer to your expertise.
                      I can confirm she's telling Porky Pies.

Comment

Working...
                      X