Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get Canelo Alvarez -vs- Paul Williams at 154lbs in DECEMBER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    He didnt get kod by a bum on the street he got kod by Martinez after taking him to hell and back in their first fight!! Alvarez has been fed blown up lws,jrww's and a guy in Rhodes whose best win was Jaime Moore. Put Williams in with Canelo's recent comp and he looks like Tommy Hearns on PEDS.

Will Canelo vs Williams be a good fight i would say yes but to think Canelo wins easily of should even be favored at this point doesnt make much sense to me.
    Check mate. Great post.

I mean seriously what 147-154-160 pounder takes that same shot and doesnt go right to sleep? Canelo is NOT Martinez.

Comment

He didnt get kod by a bum on the street he got kod by Martinez after taking him to hell and back in their first fight!! Alvarez has been fed blown up lws,jrww's and a guy in Rhodes whose best win was Jaime Moore. Put Williams in with Canelo's recent comp and he looks like Tommy Hearns on PEDS.

Will Canelo vs Williams be a good fight i would say yes but to think Canelo wins easily of should even be favored at this point doesnt make much sense to me.
      So Williams took Martinez to hell in their 1st fight? interesting.

Also dont you get, taht it doesnt matter what his competition was...its about Alvarez dude. already that kid can fight top competition..****n 20 years old WBC light midle weight champ..please

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        canelo takes out cotto as well lol
        Idk bro, cotto might tax that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post

Also dont you get, taht it doesnt matter what his competition was...its about Alvarez dude. already that kid can fight top competition..****n 20 years old WBC light midle weight champ..please
          hahahaha wth bro. Im an Alvarez fan but get real. He beat freakin Matthew ****in Hatton for a VACANT WBC JMW title.

Comment

No Ceilings is like wlad owns, get wet about his fighter. Williams would be tough guy but he would lose to Alvarez. let's see who his last 3 guys gonna be...

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post

Yes he did even though i think Martinez deserved the nod. What top comp are you talking about please tell me? The fact that you bring up the WBC belt that Alvarez won which was a fraud just shows me why promoters and the alphabet organizations get away with the nonsense they pull.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                hahahaha wth bro. Im an Alvarez fan but get real. He beat freakin Matthew ****in Hatton for a VACANT WBC JMW title.
                Nationalistic racist? how is that u pendejo. you are noe different thatn wlad owns about their hero boxer

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                  I'm on board with this all the way, I think Canelo needs a true step up in comp, and while Williams isn't "elite" he's the closest to be that I'm sure he can beat.

GBP needs to seriously consider this and have faith in the future star that Canelo is...
                  dont wanna let him sit there for 2-3 yrs fighting chumps. gotta run with the huge buzz and see wat he can do. the upside would be tremendous if he goes in there and beats a guy like williams.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    dont wanna let him sit there for 2-3 yrs fighting chumps. gotta run with the huge buzz and see wat he can do. the upside would be tremendous if he goes in there and beats a guy like williams.
                    I don't think so people will just say he fought martinez's left overs...if he were to beat cotto or angulo would have more merit imo

Comment

Yes he did even though i think Martinez deserved the nod. What top comp are you talking about please tell me? The fact that you bring up the WBC belt that Alvarez won which was a fraud just shows me why promoters and the alphabet organizations get away with the nonsense they pull.
                      I said taht he can go and try some1 diff. lvl boxer. not the competition he fought..he's got skills. And if he would of fight on Floyd's undercard ppv, ppl would def. want him to see against top guysright away, isntead he chose his way. just follow his career, he will be huge soon

Comment

Working...
                      X