No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Khan on Sky Sports Split, Sky Says No To Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
    I can understand not wanting this fight, but Sky isn't interested in the Bradley fight? Those idiots. If Haye can do 500k+ fighting a bum, just think of what Khan can do against the best guy in the division.

Trust me, Team Khan are bull****ting. Sky have been hyping the Khan-Bradley unification fight ever since Bradley beat Alexander. They even showed the Bradley-Alexander fight on Sky Sports and Khan was announcing.

Comment

What possible reason could they have to not want Khan-Bradley?

Comment

what i believe we are witnessing here is what was widely predicted by many some time ago..that is the impact on khans career of bad management..'team khan' literally couldnt run a raffle.

they had a nice fat juicy deal from sky based on a full undercard. the arse fell out of the card and sky decided that they werent prepared to take a bath on it. thats fair enough in my book....they arent a charitable organisation!

they offered an alternative. if khan had taken it then they would surely have been on board for bradley. however....(my supposition) team khan have told sky to get lost because they wont take a drop in money and left themselves with the monumental task of selling ppv on a bit part network in a week. if u aint on sky or one of the terrestrials then noone is watching ur fight. simple as.

short termism from team khan. now sky are turning their back on khan leaving him very short on options.

pity for amir and pity for the fans too but if his team spent more time focusing on building his career and less time on building his bank balance they would find that the latter would come as a result of the former. from the very word go, all you ever hear about khan is how much is getting for this and that and how much they are offering, not offering to opponents.

i'll bet that they go back to sky with their tail between the legs in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHER DUCK View Post
          Haye is a more popular in the UK.. maybe down to racism i am not sure

HAHAHAHA Racism? Sky Sports is the reason Naseem Hamed was so popular in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
            HAHAHAHA Racism? Sky Sports is the reason Naseem Hamed was so popular in the UK.
            I didn't say Sky Sports was racist..

Said maybe that's the reason Haye seems more popular to the general public then Khan over here despite some questionable fights recently

Comment

He is more popular, i think it's because of his personality so many peopought the fight against valuev because of the way it was promoted by Sky. There was a massive party i went to after that fight and everybody was going nuts that Haye won... it was talked about all over my college as well, it was a huge fight.

Comment

sky sports buys HBO and showtime ppvs, and if they don't England can't view

Comment

thats a dumb comment....why on earth is it down to racism? if sky think they can tap into the muslim market then they'll sure as hell do business with khan. this has more to do with team khans demands and lack of professionalism than anything else.

and has been suggested here...its probably a bluff to try and get sky to change their minds on showing the khan fight on SS3.

i hope the crew at sky leave em hanging out to dry. if they are so confident with primetime - go for it. the mccloskey fight viewing figures will get em proper nervous.

Comment

I didn't say Sky Sports was racist..

Said maybe that's the reason Haye seems more popular to the general public then Khan over here despite some questionable fights recently

Well Haye is a lot more charismatic than Khan for sure

Comment

There is no way haye is more popular than khan. Sky have tried a master stroke. Skysports 1 and 2 are one package(the much more popular one). This is simply a bid to raise subscriptions on Skysports 3 and 4. Even if half the people who would have bought the ppv take out a skysports 3 subscription sky would make the same money as they would on the ppv as they won't have to pay khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X