Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which top elite welterweights would you heavily favor Pacquiao in a fight against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Well out of the top 5, I only give him a chance against Cotto, because even though Cotto is heavier, he doesnt posses the reach and height advantages that the others will have along with weight
    Same here. I say he beats Cotto, but the other guys would murk him, even if Cotto can beat the other guys.

Comment

Berto, Collazo and Hlatshwayo. Those are top 10 WW.

Comment

Berto, Judah, I think he might be able to beat Quintana in my honest opinion..

Comment

mayweather,mosley,berto
          margo and williams could be included

Comment

There is none, and majority of bookies, oddsmaker would agree with me.

Comment

I wouldn't heavily favor him over any elite welterweight,as a matter of fact,I wouldn't heavily favor any elite welterweight over another,that's a close bunch & anyone of them can pull out w on any given night!!

Comment

Pacquiao's lack of size at 147 would be too costly against the elite welterweights including Cotto imo.

Comment

The only 'elite' WW that I would favor Pacquiao over is Miguel Cotto.

Berto I would see it as even odds, Mosley I also see as an even match at this stage. Mayweather and Clottey I believe have the best chance of beating Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                  X