Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    No I dont see it...
    Lemme upload it with another carrier.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I think we're about to get a Ny-ne SP again... Though Giants have a seriously tough game

Comment

• That one, it's an exact replica from the movie.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Whats up Derranged, all these years and I never really chopped it up with ya too extensively..

Comment

• Ha, thats a good pic, blade is sick

Comment

• Im a sucker for some movies, no matter how many times theye on I end up watching them every time... rocky, Back to the future, Jurassic park and Indiana Jones... Right now Indys on lol

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Ha, thats a good pic, blade is sick
                I sharpen it with an arkansas soft stone and it's really clean.

I have the other rambo replicas also but they're kind of lame compared. I think the blade is 11' long and like 2.80 inches wide that one.

It was the one he butchered all the russians with.

Comment

• Thats nice...did you see the last Rambo? I thout it was badass

Comment

• 12 ounce Porterhouse with mash and asparagus followed by a half a bottle of Yaeger i sm in paradise,my dad has the baby life is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      I sharpen it with an arkansas soft stone and it's really clean.

I have the other rambo replicas also but they're kind of lame compared. I think the blade is 11' long and like 2.80 inches wide that one.

It was the one he butchered all the russians with.
                      Love ya run

Comment

Working...
                      X