Election Debate Round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election Debate Round 2

Anyone got a streaming link for this?

Nevermind, Sky view it as a 'public service' therefore it is on their website!

Comment

Clegg scares me with his policies on nuclear power and immigration, the Lib Dems seriously need to rethink what they are doing here. Clegg was took down a peg or two tonight and rightly so.. i think Brown and Cameron done their parties a couple favours tonight and they seem to be alot more realistic, my god id be scared ****less with Lib Dems running the country!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        Clegg scares me with his policies on nuclear power and immigration, the Lib Dems seriously need to rethink what they are doing here. Clegg was took down a peg or two tonight and rightly so.. i think Brown and Cameron done their parties a couple favours tonight and they seem to be alot more realistic, my god id be scared ****less with Lib Dems running the country!!!
        I can't stand Nick Clegg. Bring back Kennedy I say, that alcoholic was a legend.

Comment

these 3 muppets are as bad as each other imo, theres no-one decent to pick from.

Comment

Brown won in my eyes.

This will be a hung parliament for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
              I want em to have a go, they never had the chance, pathetic alot of peoples attitudes towards the lib dems compared to the other parties track records.

Comment

Originally posted by RainMatic View Post
                I want em to have a go, they never had the chance, pathetic alot of peoples attitudes towards the lib dems compared to the other parties track records.
                well they did back Lloyd George's day although that was 100 years ago lol. I dont really like any of them. I would have voted Boris Johnson for laugh.

Comment

BNP

Comment

UKIP is the only way to go!

Comment

Working...
                    X