Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs Lundy in Play For Alexander-Brook Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya Lundy is decent but i wanted too see something better then this for Lucas

Comment

Lundy is probably the only one that wants to face Lucas. I expected a better match up than this one. Lundy has speed and skills but is chiny. Lucas by early KO. Hopefully after this fight Matthsse gets a bit name.

Comment

To me this fight can be a very good fight to watch;i'm also curious to see how LUCAS make adjustments during a fight vs a skilled boxer from PHILLY!!!
        Probably the power of LUCAS will make the fight but i'm sure LUNDY will have his good moments early in the fight!

Comment

Ughhhhhh terrible fight. I'd rather see Matthysse move up and fight Maidana or Guerrero.

Comment

oh man...i would LOVE to see this come off

Comment

I'm surprised Lundy even took this fight. What's he thinking?

Comment

Matthysse is being treated like **** by GBP.

Comment

I was hoping these news was a horrible nightmare and that this thread wouldn't be here when I woke up but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Poor Matthysse man, dude is getting ****ted on cause his counterpart is a GBP cash cow. Or soon to be...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Isnt lundy like a giant step backwards from olusegun?? GB better get matthysse a big fight

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      I was hoping these news was a horrible nightmare and that this thread wouldn't be here when I woke up but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Poor Matthysse man, dude is getting ****ted on cause his counterpart is a GBP cash cow. Or soon to be...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I was hoping that too. this is just horrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X