No announcement yet.

message from kevin johnson to audley harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message from kevin johnson to audley harrison

http://www.********boxing.com/news.p...98&more=1There is no need to wait for the winner of Haye-Chisora, its not going to happen for you but if you are looking for a big fight, I'll stay in the U.K. after I win the Prizefighter tournament next month and we can get it on. If you can get past me, you might earn that shot at another title fight. You obviously won't get past me but I'm willing to offer you the opportunity to redeem your career. You can wait on the winner of Haye-Chisora or you can fight a real heavyweight in July or August. Look me up. I'm easy to find. - "Kingpin" Kevin Johnson...
    Last edited by joe strong; 05-30-2012, 06:50 AM.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    http://www.********boxing.com/news.p...98&more=1There is no need to wait for the winner of Haye-Chisora, its not going to happen for you but if you are looking for a big fight, I'll stay in the U.K. after I win the Prizefighter tournament next month and we can get it on. If you can get past me, you might earn that shot at another title fight. You obviously won't get past me but I'm willing to offer you the opportunity to redeem your career. You can wait on the winner of Haye-Chisora or you can fight a real heavyweight in July or August. Look me up. I'm easy to find. - "Kingpin" Kevin Johnson...
    This'd be a better fight than Price-Harrison, no doubt.

Thanks for posting, JS.

Comment

Would watch that, could be an interesting fight If A Farce decides to throw punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
        Would watch that, could be an interesting fight If A Farce decides to throw punches.
        whe kingpin is on he has a great jab. it could end up being a decent fight.

Comment

Jesus, why is Fraudley still around.

How can he think he deserves the winner of Haye-Chisora? Christ, he doesn't even deserve the loser of that fight.

If he fights Price...he gets sparked out.

Just retire Fraudley. You've been a drain on boxing long enough.

He's like an old horse who needs to be put down.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            Jesus, why is Fraudley still around.

How can he think he deserves the winner of Haye-Chisora? Christ, he doesn't even deserve the loser of that fight.

If he fights Price...he gets sparked out.

Just retire Fraudley. You've been a drain on boxing long enough.

He's like an old horse who needs to be put down.
            i actually don't mind harrison. i don't think he's as bad as so many claim. he is an underacheiver but he has won a gold medal, prizefighter & the EU belt. you can't be that bad if you have these credentials.

Comment

i actually don't mind harrison. i don't think he's as bad as so many claim. he is an underacheiver but he has won a gold medal, prizefighter & the EU belt. you can't be that bad if you have these credentials.
              He's the epitome of a mental midget. He's Zab Judah mentor in that department.

My problem is (while he has skill, you can't win a Gold medal without it. I can't count the Prizefighter because well, look at his competition in that tournament) he talks too much and doesn't back it up. He's failed on the big stage time and time again. Actually scratch that, he failed on the big stage once (David Haye) and failed on the small stage countless times because he *****es out/freezes when he gets hit and he hasn't got a head guard on.

And every time you think you've finally got rid of the dude, he comes back and beats a average fighter and then starts calling out the big dogs because his ego is so out of whack it's untrue.

He beat Ali Adams and still believes he's good enough to beat the Wlad or Vitali? How deluded can he be.

I mean in all honest what has he done since Haye sparked him that makes him worthy of any sort of shot against someone respectable in boxing?

Gone on Strictly Come Dancing (another thing he couldn't win) and beat Ali Adams. I mean if that's deserving of a shot against Price and Fury, let alone the Kitschko brothers then why not let the winner of Strictly fight Price/Fury.

Screw Fraduley. (Apologies for the rant lol)

Comment

Damn Kingpin vs A-Force.. I'd like to see that fight.. make it happen. The problem is that Kingpins defensive style might mean he won't get far in Prizefighter, he might not throw enough shots to sway judges. But I'm assuming he's going to change his style a little to give himself the best shot of winning.

Comment

Have you watched Prizefighter its a bunch of bums swinging toughman style.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Have you watched Prizefighter its a bunch of bums swinging toughman style.
                    sexton, rogan, skelton, mike perez, tye fields, sprott, audley harrison, danny williams ,airich, greg tony, manswell, & now you got kingpin in it too. have all competed in the tourney. obviously it's not the elite but still some decent names & it's a 1 night pressure cooker of a tourney. it's been a spring board for several of the winners. sexton, harrison & rogan all benefited winning this tourney.

Comment

Working...
                    X