Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Toney is old, slow, not in shape anymore. Carwin would seriously whoop Toneys ass at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      Toney is 5'9

Carwin is 6'2 300 + lbs

Chris John or Juan Manuel Lopez are better stand up fighters then lets say Jon Bones Jones but Jones would whoop them easy in an MMA fight cuz of the damn size difference

Could somebody ban this ******?

And before I'm accused of censorship, answer the damn posts.

Not that you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Could somebody ban this ******?

And before I'm accused of censorship, answer the damn posts.

Not that you can.

Boxing fans who are closed minded hate to realize it but Carwin is much bigger and stronger to the point I dont care how good his boxin is. James Toney aint even a big hitter. That flat footed boxin isnt gonna work in MMA and let me remind you carwin is a WRESTLER, once he takes Toney down its good night Irene cuz noway he gettin a 300 lb wreslter off of him

Like I said, its like this man (Chris John)

fightin this man (Maricio Rua)

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          James Toney is old, slow, not in shape anymore. Carwin would seriously whoop Toneys ass at this point.
          Toney is ten times faster than anyone in that entire sport in his weight class.

heck, he's faster than some of the lightweights lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            . One shot lands and Toney dies.
            are their fairies in the magical world of MMA fanboy land?

Comment

Carwin got gassed after 1 FREAKING ROUND!

All toney has to do is make it to the 2nd round and carwin is a sitting duck

Comment

Boxing fans who are closed minded hate to realize it but Carwin is much bigger and stronger to the point I dont care how good his boxin is. James Toney aint even a big hitter. That flat footed boxin isnt gonna work in MMA and let me remind you carwin is a WRESTLER, once he takes Toney down its good night Irene cuz noway he gettin a 300 lb wreslter off of him

Like I said, its like this man (Chris John)

fightin this man (Maricio Rua)

Guess what, I'm more of an MMA fan so try again.

I never said that Toney would beat Carwin in MMA, I said that if Carwin were to stand in front of him and engage him in boxing, Toney would knock his lights out.

Guess what, Toney has fought much bigger hitters than Carwin and his never been knocked out.

I'm not responding to your bull**** anymore, I dislike ignorant people.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  Guess what, I'm more of an MMA fan so try again.

I never said that Toney would beat Carwin in MMA, I said that if Carwin were to stand in front of him and engage him in boxing, Toney would knock his lights out.

Guess what, Toney has fought much bigger hitters than Carwin and his never been knocked out.

I'm not responding to your bull**** anymore, I dislike ignorant people.

You can't honestly tell me James Toney has fought guys that are 300 + lbs with 4 oz gloves

Comment

You can't honestly tell me James Toney has fought guys that are 300 + lbs with 4 oz gloves

He didn't say he fought guys that were 300 pounds, he said he fought guys that hit harder

Comment

Shogun wud tap Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X