Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: We'll Review Every Option, Pacquiao Only One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam...watching the Grammy's and looking at Beyonce. I would wear her a s s out. Jay Z is a lucky mu tha fu ka. I wonder if she swallow. Dam.

As for Marquez, f u c k it. I don't care who he fights. All I know is that he made Pacquiao qualify for a handicap parking placard.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs), along with promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions, plan to review every reasonable offer before making a final decision on the opponent and the details of Mexican star's next fight. Marquez recently stated that he doesn't have any interest in fighting Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) for a fifth time.

[Click Here To Read More]
      "So I asked several friends'....... he has a well paid team to give him advice, but he "asked several friends".....What a liar.

Arum is right, as is C Rold who wrote that this was just his first bargaining position.

Yes all the reflex-action imbeciles got into his act right away....
      Last edited by edgarg; 02-10-2013, 09:09 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Who wrote this article? Especially the last quote by JMM.

Anyway, JMM knows damn well he's gonna be fighting Pacquiao again or else he wouldve retired. There's a reason why he came back, there's no one else out there to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Who wrote this article? Especially the last quote by JMM.

Anyway, JMM knows damn well he's gonna be fighting Pacquiao again or else he wouldve retired. There's a reason why he came back, there's no one else out there to fight.
          Bradley,I'm just saying..Outside of Pac this fight makes the most sense...

Comment

pissboy needs to quit acting like hes going to "review other options", we all know he eat,sleeps and shits pacquiao. Hes going for another pointless fight.

Comment

Go ahead... fight Bradley

Comment

Try and KO pacquiao again, win-win for him, that's the only fight he can earn $10+million win-lose-draw, this fifth fight is only about Pacquiao's redemption. no more

Comment

That article is just rehashing what was said over a mth ago , its a BS fill in article .

Comment

If no Pacquiao then he should just retire imo, Marquez may still "feel good" but the truth is.. he is still well past his prime.. and in reality, he was losing the fight with Pacquiao before the KO which was really more due to Pacquiao being careless just before the bell from what I saw. Marquez success was more of him knowing and studying Pacquiao after so many fights between them, he hasn't become a better fighter, styles make fights, I'm sure he can still compete at a high level, but it doesn't necessarily mean he can beat some of the young prime fighters of today like a Bradley, Rios, Broner, ect.. he could very well lose to any of the 3, nothing left to prove really...

Comment

It will be a lot harder getting motivated to fight anyone besides Manny once he hears what he can make against Manny for #5 and what he can get for anyone else.

Marquez will probably make more money against Manny than all his other options combined!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X