No announcement yet.

Seriously, WTF is the deal with WOMENS BARE FEET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
    WTF are you talking about man?Who's choosing what?It's not about choosing ...It's about admiring every part of a woman's body you idiot....what is so hard to understand?I'm not choosing a specific part like it's some ****ing menu and ****tt....hell I ****ing choose her whole body!!
    how many threads/posts have you made about ass? *******? Babes with cute faces?

when you're a creep you're a creep.

Comment

WTF are you talking about man?Who's choosing what?It's not about choosing ...It's about admiring every part of a woman's body you idiot....what is so hard to understand?I'm not choosing a specific part like it's some ****ing menu and ****tt....hell I ****ing choose her whole body!!
      Idiot? Show me the definition of idiot then show me how that applies to me.
      Admiring a womans whole body? Get the **** out of here. Some **** just isn't to be admired. If she bent over and showed you her colon you'd probably shoot a load off huh rookie? You are a womans doormat no doubt, weak ass ***** puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
        Admiring a womans whole body? Get the **** out of here. Some **** just isn't to be admired. If she bent over and showed you her colon you'd probably shoot a load off huh rookie? You are a womans doormat no doubt, weak ass ***** puppet.
        this is some serious abuse right here. Apparently this dude gets off on women's armpits as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
          how many threads/posts have you made about ass? *******? Babes with cute faces?

when you're a creep you're a creep.
          How many threads of those have you made?

I only made one thread about feet, I replied to my own thread a few times and replied to you a few times.You act like I've swamped the lounge with endless threads...

I figured that there are plenty of ass and ******* threads ant thought that feet were underrated but I guess the forum is full of either ****sexuals or high school kids or both.

Comment

Its so sexy to see a women bare, feet and all it just gives an Ora of HAVING the women... feet out just banging her ***** away grabbing um while there in the air massaging them, rubbing them against ya chest... Get a girl butt ass naked in your bed with the light on and youll see why feet are ok!

Comment

Dude I've been married for 7 years bro...I swear you'all act like if I'm some ****ing middle school kid.

I guess I'm a different kind of breed...but hey, no use in arguing about this, you have your opinion and your taste and I have mine and to each it's own.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
                Its so sexy to see a women bare, feet and all it just gives an Ora of HAVING the women... feet out just banging her ***** away grabbing um while there in the air massaging them, rubbing them against ya chest... Get a girl butt ass naked in your bed with the light on and youll see why feet are ok!
                See, this is the only reason why women can clame superiority. Dumb ****ers have been tricked into thinking they are godly or something. she likes one part of you stupid ass holes. Your wallet. Yet you think acting like she's aphrodite and her **** don't stink is gonna get you anywhere but broke. LMFAO.....

Comment

Dude I've been married for 7 years bro...I swear you'all act like if I'm some ****ing middle school kid.

I guess I'm a different kind of breed...but hey, no use in arguing about this, you have your opinion and your taste and I have mine and to each it's own.
                  How do you feel about the inside of a woman's ear? Nose? The back of her knee? If you are appreciative of every part of a woman's body, where are these threads.

Comment

How many threads of those have you made?

I only made one thread about feet, I replied to my own thread a few times and replied to you a few times.You act like I've swamped the lounge with endless threads...

I figured that there are plenty of ass and ******* threads ant thought that feet were underrated but I guess the forum is full of either ****sexuals or high school kids or both.
                    so you believe that those who are not aroused by feet are either high school kids or ****sexuals.

you have 90 posts, I have far more. Your time in this forum has been about women's feet.

Comment

See, this is the only reason why women can clame superiority. Dumb ****ers have been tricked into thinking they are godly or something. she likes one part of you stupid ass holes. Your wallet. Yet you think acting like she's aphrodite and her **** don't stink is gonna get you anywhere but broke. LMFAO.....

haha You ****ing with the wrong bitches son, i stay swift with mine, i don't have to spend money on a ***** to appreciate the puss and everything else that accompany's it, **** if anything im the one getting over on them!

Comment

Working...
                      X