• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara's trolling Canelo too now.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Lara's trolling Canelo too now.

i saw that too... but everyone is trolling Canelo now so didn't think much of it lol.

Comment

Make it happen, then we can all laugh at a Round 1 re-run of this and the dumb people who said Lara was gonna do anything.

Comment

since neither Lara nor GGG run their own twitter pages, the "trolling" is being done by Decubis and whoever at K2 runs GGGs page......

Comment

I'm not a fan of the tournament. I'd rather him just fight Lara

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              since neither Lara nor GGG run their own twitter pages, the "trolling" is being done by Decubis and whoever at K2 runs GGGs page......
              yeah i know but the people who run the twitters are an extension of the fighters.... but you are right it isn't actually Lara... likely Dacubas and Loefller going at it.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                I agree the tournament idea is stupid. How is it any different from the typical title eliminators? The WBC just wants to collect sanctioning fees from title eliminators from other organizations.
                Whats wrong with that? Isnt boxing a business?

Comment

The tourney is just another form of built in mandatory excuse, tourney would not have any quality names in there. The only name I could see signing up would be Eubank jr and winning it after two fights would NOT make him ready or competitive against GGG.

Comment

If GGG fights an uber driver yet again instead of fighting Lara who is a great technical boxer and would be a way better fight then Geale, Monroe, Wade, and is the only fighter actively and constantly calling him out then their whole team is *****.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      you just said Lara was trolling? Apparently Monroe Jr. or Wade justified competitiveness in comparison to Lara, nor do boxers ever move up in weight to challenge themselves..

This is Lara we're talking about innit?
                      Wade and Monroe jr Purses -> 250k, 500k. Fights on regular TV.

How much does Lara want? that's the question.

Comment

Working...
                      X