i believe conor mcgregor would knockout floyd mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    Not in recent years, hell no.

But I imagine this would be worse than the Gatti asswhooping. Even at 40.
    What weight does McGregor fight at? I don't even know.

Not counting the Diaz fight which was 170

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      What weight does McGregor fight at? I don't even know.

Not counting the Diaz fight which was 170
      He's a 155 pounder. The funny thing is that Diaz was a natural 155 pounder as well who took the fight on 11 days notice after binge drinking in Mexico. So McGregor's dominance as a 155 pounder itself is in question.

Comment

He's a 155 pounder. The funny thing is that Diaz was a natural 155 pounder as well who took the fight on 11 days notice after binge drinking in Mexico. So McGregor's dominance as a 155 pounder itself is in question.
        oh yeah he was in Cancun before the fight lmao.

Can't even make it up

Comment

You're gonna be taken seriously spewing this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            oh yeah he was in Cancun before the fight lmao.

Can't even make it up
            He got hurt and thats all she wrote. The fucked thing about the UFC is that you literally CAN NOT afford to be wobbled in any way shape or form, or else you're getting taken down and hammer fisted/choked out as you lay barely conscious. Honestly its barbaric to me because almost every guy who gets wobbled ends up taking at least 2 or 3 hammer fists to while completely defenseless. That ain't sport.

Comment

This will be a mixture of Mayweather vs Gatti and Hatton

McGregor won't be patient he will come out looking for the KO, Mayweather will make him miss over and over and over, he will Gas and Mayweather will just pick him apart and do what he wants with him after that

Comment

He got hurt and thats all she wrote. The fucked thing about the UFC is that you literally CAN NOT afford to be wobbled in any way shape or form, or else you're getting taken down and hammer fisted/choked out as you lay barely conscious. Honestly its barbaric to me because almost every guy who gets wobbled ends up taking at least 2 or 3 hammer fists to while completely defenseless. That ain't sport.
                I don't like MMA and never will. I'm all for fun fights but that crap is just too much.

Comment

mcgregor has life altering power in both hands. have you ever seen this mans brutal knockouts??? i think with 6 months of solid training he could do it. look at cm punk training for ufc. it takes time but a great athlete can make the adjustment and that is what mcgregor is.
                  Last edited by ARRIBA MEXICO!!; 05-15-2016, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ARRIBA MEXICO!! View Post
                    if mcgregor could get 6 months to train purely boxing i believe this man has the speed he definietely has the power and he has the will and desire to make floyd mayweather 49-1. give this man 6 months with nacho beristain or eddy reynoso and he would more than ready to land a right hand more devastating than what canelo did to khan. that coward mayweather wont give him that kind of time to prepare though because he knows this man would make him regret ever taking part in the great sport of boxing.

i agree. i believe that anyone with 6 months of training would KO mayweather. but ONLY 6 months. if you train in purely boxing for most of your life, mayweather will beat you. you just get too burnt out with all that boxing.

i think training for EXACTLY 6 months is the key to beating mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                      i agree. i believe that anyone with 6 months of training would KO mayweather. but ONLY 6 months. if you train in purely boxing for most of your life, mayweather will beat you. you just get too burnt out with all that boxing.

i think training for EXACTLY 6 months is the key to beating mayweather.
                      stop trolling man. mcgregor is a once in a generation athlete with one punch ko power in both hands. he just needs to focus purely on boxing for 6 months or more. if he has like a 1 or 2 month camp floyd mayweahter will beat him easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X