Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the May/Canelo 11-City tour work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the May/Canelo 11-City tour work?

So i will be in Chicago June 23-29 and i just read that Mayweather and Canelo are going to be in Chicago on the 26th for the 11-city Promotional tour.

Did anybody here ever attend something like this? Is it basically just a press conference in front of the fans or is there something special going on? Do the fighters take their time to sign **** and take pictures? It is my first trip to the US ever and Im pretty excited for this and dont really know what to expect.

Originally posted by Malik Kaya View Post
    So i will be in Chicago June 23-29 and i just read that Mayweather and Canelo are going to be in Chicago on the 26th for the 11-city Promotional tour.

Did anybody here ever attend something like this? Is it basically just a press conference in front of the fans or is there something special going on? Do the fighters take their time to sign **** and take pictures? It is my first trip to the US ever and Im pretty excited for this and dont really know what to expect.
    I've never attended a promotional event, so I can't answer your question. Just wanted to say I hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by calilove View Post
      I've never attended a promotional event, so I can't answer your question. Just wanted to say I hope you enjoy it!
      Thank You

Comment

b u m p

Comment

i know for sure at open media workouts they sign things & do meet in greets
          well in my case, donaire was in a brooklyn gym during his fight w that lil argentenian

Comment

Working...
          X