No announcement yet.

RA Rugged Man Thoughts on Mayweather Accusations to Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RA Rugged Man Thoughts on Mayweather Accusations to Pacquiao

this guys a clown. he spits ignorance and false information.

hey dumbass, Roachs camp was the one who said they didn't want the fight in March and guess what Mayweather accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      this guys a clown. he spits ignorance and false information.

hey dumbass, Roachs camp was the one who said they didn't want the fight in March and guess what Mayweather accepted.
      Who you talking bout? The Rugged Man? Cause you just described Mayweather. RA knows his ****. He'll take anybody on BS to school, just like he took Mayweathers ass to school.

Comment

part 2 is out now

http://www.examiner.com/x-10947-Indi...an-part-2-of-2

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
          Who you talking bout? The Rugged Man? Cause you just described Mayweather. RA knows his ****. He'll take anybody on BS to school, just like he took Mayweathers ass to school.
          When did he takes Mayweathers ass to school?

When he said he wanted to fight Mosley on a losing streak when in fact he was 33-0 undefeated at the time?

Or when he says you have to fight the top 2 in your weight class. Then points out williams and Margarito.

Or when he says Hopkins doesn't care about money he fights the best....why didn't he accept a 60/40 with RJJ

or when he thought that floyd fought sharmbe mitchell instead of Margarito....and then tells FLoyd thats he's lying when he's proven wrong.

those are just off the type of my head. that interview was a complete joke. RA actually made a fool of himself.

Comment

Thanks for posting, I've been waiting to hear his take on this.

I totally agree with him. Again.

Comment

agreed

he makes valid points. when has mayweather ever gave props to anyone.

self proclaimed GOAT my ass

easy work my ass, if pac is easy work why make this fight harder to push through

Comment

he is absolutely right about people jealous and envious of what the pac has achieved and how he is being looked up to even by non boxing fans

floyd and floydfart inhalers must hate reading articles like this:

http://www.secondsout.com/news?ccs=1631&cs=127177

so yeah, they go on an all out propaganda to ruin the little man. They're all over youtube

Comment

Working...
                X