Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotta be kidding me? Please just tell me it's just a joke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta be kidding me? Please just tell me it's just a joke?

The WBC Diamond Belt? HAHAHAHAHA

I mean is this really going to happen? Is this what pro boxing has become? This WBC diamond belt story is something the Onion would do but this actually real? I love boxing but it looks like it's going in the wrong direction (WWF).

I mean i am not even upset about it. It's just hard to get upset since it's actually really laughable. Next thing you know we are going have tag teams matches in boxing and pre-scripted story lines? LOL They need to hire Vince and the old WWF writers.

Originally posted by Tyson2k7 View Post
    Next thing you know we are going have tag teams matches in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson2k7 View Post
      The WBC Diamond Belt? HAHAHAHAHA

I mean is this really going to happen? Is this what pro boxing has become? This WBC diamond belt story is something the Onion would do but this actually real? I love boxing but it looks like it's going in the wrong direction (WWF).

I mean i am not even upset about it. It's just hard to get upset since it's actually really laughable. Next thing you know we are going have tag teams matches in boxing and pre-scripted story lines? LOL They need to hire Vince and the old WWF writers.
      Its all about the $

Comment

Diamond belt is teh ****.

Comment

It's a joke....is that what you wanted to hear LOL. Naw buddy it's for real. This is like the WWE John Cena US Champion Belt just specially made for the champ Pac. The only bad thing About it is that Pacquiao can't get on the rope and spin it like the US Champin Belt does.
          Last edited by civicvx; 08-09-2009, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fights View Post
            lol, thats fuken hilarious

Comment

Is this for the Pac fight?!? Like I said, history at all costs. At least nobody will accept this as legit. 147 or no history for Pac.

Comment

my mom saved some maccaroni necklaces i made when i was little. maybe i should go buy a belt at the gap, glue the necklaces on it and call myself a world champion.

Comment

Working...
                X