• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather Mafia will thrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      so u wanna join the task force?
      I would join, but I enjoy sunlight, fresh air, and interaction with real life people too much.

The task force is your calling. I support you, even though I usually hate rats. But you're okay .

Comment

so you think its a bad thing to snitch on RACISM?

so you think RACISM is ok?...................huh now we know your true colours
        i thinks it ******ed you go from being just a troll to a snitching whinning wanna be e cop troll. I do think racism has to stop but I'm willing to bet your little act is gonna stop before the racism does. And until we can IP ban someone here then as many people as you report and get banned they will be back even more harshly with their next user name. Plain and simple dude your causing more problems than we had before so you might as well just cut the crap and return to being just a troll

Comment

the scene appreciates g dogs help

Comment

the scene appreciates g dogs help
            yeah who your new friend blaze and your two no name wanna be e cop buddies? everyone else I see has pretty much the same opinion as I on this matter I've seen it posted and seen the people telling you its ******ed so the scene would appreciate you stop this act and return to being good ol G Dogg the one we actually liked before.

Comment

All hail the KNIGHTS OF AKO PA HA!

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                All hail the KNIGHTS OF AKO PA HA!
                They are the best.

They give you points for joining.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                  yeah who your new friend blaze and your two no name wanna be e cop buddies? everyone else I see has pretty much the same opinion as I on this matter I've seen it posted and seen the people telling you its ******ed so the scene would appreciate you stop this act and return to being good ol G Dogg the one we actually liked before.
                  Hey, don't include in me in that bro. lol.

Just having a little fun.

I don't spend 16 hours a day on this site, so I wouldn't qualify for the "task force." lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    I would join, but I enjoy sunlight, fresh air, and interaction with real life people too much.

The task force is your calling. I support you, even though I usually hate rats. But you're okay .
                    LMAO!

Comment

I'll join the force if you make me co-owner/chief

Comment

Working...
                      X