Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny vs maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I've seen, Maidana knocks Pacquiao out. Sorry. Maidana has power, and that "killer instinct" that PAC wishes he had nowadays. Challenged Floyd more than anyone else has since Castillo.

The only way to beat Chino is to be hard to hit, and PAC ain't exactly a puzzle to hit.

2009 PAC beats Maidana probably, however with sheer dynamic and what a fight that would have been

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      From what I've seen, Maidana knocks Pacquiao out. Sorry. Maidana has power, and that "killer instinct" that PAC wishes he had nowadays. Challenged Floyd more than anyone else has since Castillo.

The only way to beat Chino is to be hard to hit, and PAC ain't exactly a puzzle to hit.

2009 PAC beats Maidana probably, however with sheer dynamic and what a fight that would have been
      Yep, manny can talk about Killer instinct all he wants but its gone, If Maidana is in the same mood as he was for Floyd 1, very active, not giving a ****, a bit dirty, i see Pacman getting outworked, out hustled possibly even hurt.

Pacman would have to show me a performance ala vs Cotto to win, he just looks very beatable to me at 147 in recent fights, he has a low output these days, Maidana would be a dangerous fight for him. pacman would be clear fav with the bookies but i'd bet on chino.

Comment

I still like this fight... Maidana got all summer to get in shape, hit camp in the fall and fight manny in November..

Battle of Floyd's leftovers...

Comment

chino is an underrated fighter.

dude is a damn savage in the ring.

he's a much better fighter than people make him out ot be

Chino would KO Pacquiao.

Comment

175 catch weight?

Comment

Working...
            X