No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Sr. Confronts Erik Morales Over Pac Pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Sr. Confronts Erik Morales Over Pac Pick

Los Angeles - Radio Rahim caught up trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr., who told Mexican legend Erik Morales that Manny Pacquiao would get crushed on fight night. Mayweather Sr. was shocked that Morales picked Pacquiao to win in an earlier BoxingScene interview. Both were present for the kickoff press conference to announce the mega-fight between welterweight champions Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao. The much-anticipated mega-fight will take place Saturday, May 2 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank Inc., the pay-per-view telecast will be co-produced and co-distributed by SHOWTIME PPV® and HBO Pay-Per-View® beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT. [Click Here To Read More]

The saddest thing is that he thinks his rhymes are good.

The guy is delusional.

Too much crack.

Comment

WTF is that. LOL seriously he needs to stop that BS. I like when he gives straight answers not those BS rhymes. WTF lol

Comment

WTF is wrong with Floyd Sr. Does he realize he said Floyd has no hope. lol! Very entertaining though. I LMAO at him.

Comment

At least he wasn't taking himself too seriously.

Comment

wow. Morales had to listen to all that non sense.

Comment

He said "Floyd spoke with no hope". LMAO!!!

Comment

This is the answer why Floyd Sr. wasn't allowed to make a speech in the podium.

Floyd Sr. has loose screw in the head!!!

His son is getting the beating of his life!!!

Comment

It's a shame that this was more entertaining than the entire 1hr press conference.

Comment

LMFAO Senior a fool lol he funny to me.

Morales is their like mother****er I only understood like 1 word and that was "morales".

Comment

Working...
                    X