No announcement yet.

Figueroa Jr TKOS Estrada (vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figueroa Jr TKOS Estrada (vid)

Eminem's squeaky voice killed the video.

It was cool on mute though.

Comment

Omar was landing that right hand all night. Estrada wasn't going to stand up to it forever.

Comment

I thought it was an early stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post
          I thought it was an early stoppage

Estrada didn't think so.

Comment

best fight of the card, just when it looked like the tables were starting to turn, Figueroa pounced.

Comment

He's an exciting fighter, but i honestly don't think he'll last.

He got outboxed and beaten by Belmontes. His power is more about accumulation, and that won't work with bigger guys. A guy with power at 140 will feast.

I don't see him beating the likes of Crawford, Lucas, Alvarado, Ruslan, Algeiri, etc. In fact, even Broner (hate to admit) likely beats him.

He'll probably be matched against B/B+ opposition until it's time to cash him.

Comment

I was very wrong in this prediction, thought Estrada was better. Good counter by Omar, just when it looked like he was in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                  He's an exciting fighter, but i honestly don't think he'll last.

He got outboxed and beaten by Belmontes. His power is more about accumulation, and that won't work with bigger guys. A guy with power at 140 will feast.

I don't see him beating the likes of Crawford, Lucas, Alvarado, Ruslan, Algeiri, etc. In fact, even Broner (hate to admit) likely beats him.

He'll probably be matched against B/B+ opposition until it's time to cash him.
                  I don't care -- the kid is likeable... He looks like a college nerd, he's well-spoken, and he's displaying an elaborate Mexican style... He looks quite frail though...

Comment

TTT! The music is what I was listening to at the time when I was watching the fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X