Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach admits it was pacquiao's fault the mayweather fight never happened...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow this thread lasted less than a week, guess the pac turds ran out of ways to cover this up

Comment

• i agree with roach. pacman should have called duckweather's bluffs from the very beginning. TBE would have been exposed early.

Comment

• reaching much LOL!!

“I think people will say why didn’t they fight each other, and blame both guys to be honest with you. Because the first negotiation we were against the blood test, and it was kinda our fault that the first time it didn’t work. Then it came to a point where we accepted that later on. I think it’s both guys.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
          reaching much LOL!!

“I think people will say why didn’t they fight each other, and blame both guys to be honest with you. Because the first negotiation we were against the blood test, and it was kinda our fault that the first time it didn’t work. Then it came to a point where we accepted that later on. I think it’s both guys.”
          yet pac fans have been saying its floyd 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            yet pac fans have been saying its floyd 100%
            I don't believe any sane person can pin the entire blame on Mayweather. This is a 50-50 thing. IMHO Mayweather has been more for this fight than Pac who is controlled and doesn't seem to know when to say no or yes. Everytime Pac has a fight coming up then it's yes I want the fight, everytime Mayweather has a fight it's don't talk to me about Pac, but on the real face of things only one fighter (Mayweather) has actually made a bid for the two to get in the ring.

Comment

• Bump.. Who's fault was it this fight never happened in their prime?

ah .... okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
                Bump.. Who's fault was it this fight never happened in their prime?

ah .... okay.
                but but but

but

the roadblock doe

Comment

• lol Pac should have taken the test

Comment

Working...
                  X