No announcement yet.

Ward getting dropped by Boone (vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Is this the same Conte that has ties to VADA who are the ones that tested Manny Pacquiao in his last fight?

Yes, the former Steroid distributor/former money launderer/ex convict.
    Last edited by UTEP; 02-18-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Ward doing what he does best after getting dropped, clinging onto dear life. P4P best clinger in the sport.

Comment

imagine if boone finished him. he would get any fight he wants with the title "knocked out p4p #2" lol, despite how many fights he loses

Comment

People need to get real. coWard would get destroyed by Golovkin. No doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

People need to get real. coWard would get destroyed by Golovkin. No doubt about it.
            Triple G would have Ward mimicking that same picture except his eyes would be closed

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              imagine if boone finished him. he would get any fight he wants with the title "knocked out p4p #2" lol, despite how many fights he loses
              Boone barely lost to Sergey Kovalev the first time by a razor thin decision. And he almost knocked him out too.

Imagine if Boone finished him, we'd be talking about him as having the nickname "Krushed" Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Comment

Boone barely lost to Sergey Kovalev the first time by a razor thin decision. And he almost knocked him out too.

Imagine if Boone finished him, we'd be talking about him as having the nickname "Krushed" Kovalev.
                  Kovalev stopped him fairly easy in the second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                    Kovalev stopped him fairly easy in the second fight.
                    I was talking about the first fight though. Where Boone made Kovalev hit the canvas in the seventh round.

With Kovalev barely eeking by on the cards with final scores of 76-75, 76-75, 76-75.

Comment

I was talking about the first fight though. Where Boone made Kovalev hit the canvas in the seventh round.

With Kovalev barely eeking by on the cards with final scores of 76-75, 76-75, 76-75.
                      I know. I'm just saying, to be fair he settled the score and took care of business in the second fight.

I've never saw video of the first fight or the KD.

Comment

Working...
                      X