No announcement yet.

Roach expects mental war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chupacola
    I wonder what happened to Roach and that girl he was dating.
    Quicky lang yon.

Comment

Originally posted by MilkMan
      Quicky lang yon.

Kapag tinira mo Pinay, di ka na mawawalay.

trans:

Once you go Filipina, you'll never look for another vag....

Comment

Yeah, man! Pinay forever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ispayder
          News like this keeps the hope of a lot of people alive, despite reading Recah Trinidad's columns saying Pacman is not yet in serious training!
          i once wrote to recah about pacquiao, this was when he fought marquez may 8 last year. he didn't reply. surely he won't take notice of my e-mail, who am i, just a boxing fan. i hope pacquiao wins and that recah's theory would put him nowhere and would prove him wrong about pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by chito
            i once wrote to recah about pacquiao, this was when he fought marquez may 8 last year. he didn't reply. surely he won't take notice of my e-mail, who am i, just a boxing fan. i hope pacquiao wins and that recah's theory would put him nowhere and would prove him wrong about pacquiao!
            recah just needs more attention...and he thinks he is a smart ass in playing both sides of the fence. if pacman wins, he'll just say..."if i didn't point out pacman's weaknesses, he couldn't have won!." on the other hand, if he loses, he'll just say - "i told you so. you should have listened to me!"

i think it's better to ignore this guy and don't patronize him. but i hope his articles are meant to make pacquiao a better fighter. it they do, then props for him.
            Last edited by JaNnO; 01-05-2005, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JaNnO
              recah just needs more attention...and he thinks he is a smart ass in playing both sides of the fence. if pacman wins, he'll just say..."if i didn't point out pacman's weaknesses, he couldn't have won!." on the other hands, if he loses, he'll just say - "i told you so. you should have listened to me!"

i think it's better to ignore this guy and don't patronize him. but i hope his articles are meant to make pacquiao a better fighter. it they do, then props for him.
              yeah, that's what i thought also, i mean when you said that his articles are meant to make pacquiao a better fighter.

i remember recah when jawo was still playing in the pba (coaching and playing at the same time). i recall the time when caidic was injured badly during a game between Ginebra and San Miguel, i think his head fell hard on the floor, and jawo was seen making a not-so-nice sign meaning a "kill" sign? what did recah said in his article that jawo really meant that "patay na ba?" i lost my interest in recah since that article. how can you judge a man (i mean jawo) by just what you see on tv? this recah trinidad is a temperamental kind of person, believe me. and although i read his articles, i don't believe all of it.

Comment

Working...
              X