Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: I Know Morales Will Beat Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's just trying to suck up to Morales after Marquez just tore him to shreds on tv.

Comment

alvarez is a smart kid but he sucks at picking winners
      he thought jamoye would win last saturday, u could see him sulking while he was getting destroyed

Comment

Former world champion Marcos Maidana? That interim **** doesn't get mentioned all that much these days, but the guys who wear one of those belts are NOT world champions. .

Comment

Maidana will terminate Morales. Why Erik took this fight is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickear View Post
            Former world champion Marcos Maidana? That interim **** doesn't get mentioned all that much these days, but the guys who wear one of those belts are NOT world champions. .
            this is another example of how writers who write these articles dont know **** about this sport. ****ing idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by English puncher View Post
              maidana hit the deck against ortiz and khan, he looked far from great against corley and if he had a barbie like you say, then what does that really say about maidana!

If this goes 12 Erik wins!!!
              Ya and what happened to Ortiz in the end?And that body shot would have koed most fighters and he had Kahn **** faced in the tenth so what doies that tell ya about Maidana?What does it say about Maidana that he had a barbie the week before the fight?Well it tells me that he took Corley **** all seriously

Comment

If only it were true Saul..

Comment

Its official, Alvarez is on crack.

Comment

Morrales takes this, even Dwyer thinks it's closer than previously thought.

Or so I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                      Ya and what happened to Ortiz in the end?And that body shot would have koed most fighters and he had Kahn **** faced in the tenth so what doies that tell ya about Maidana?What does it say about Maidana that he had a barbie the week before the fight?Well it tells me that he took Corley **** all seriously
                      he quit, so it tells me more about ortiz than it did maidana .. i cant work out what the four * about the barbie!

You got dirrell as a legend pal .. i would find it hard to debate anything boxing with you!

Comment

Working...
                      X