best counter puncher, p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez for my money

Comment

Really though, can JMM be the best Counter puncher? When you say counter puncher are you just talking about punching or is this the one catagory where your D is actually a part of it. He cant be the best counter puncher if he gets hit alot. He definatly makes you pay but he takes shots to deliver his while the other guys on my list dont

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        where's the poll?

dont know how to amke one, hahahhahaha. bet dominicano is still pissed form yesterday

if i knew i would be spamming like there is no tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          Really though, can JMM be the best Counter puncher? When you say counter puncher are you just talking about punching or is this the one catagory where your D is actually a part of it. He cant be the best counter puncher if he gets hit alot. He definatly makes you pay but he takes shots to deliver his while the other guys on my list dont
          so who do you think is it?

Comment

you can only pick one, your fav

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
              ahahahhaha, forgot about him

think donaire still the better counter puncher thou
              he dropped morales with a left hand counter , he dropped marquez with a left hand counter , he dropped hatton with a right hook counter.

pacquiao rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ippo makunatchi

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  imo p4p most powerful couterpuncher would prolly be Pac....the one he kd EM on the rubbermatch was nice, the arm shot he put JMM down in the rematch was nice,...u can also say the Hatton ko was kinda like a counter, but more like a perfect set-up.

...but overall, i dont think anyone does it better than JMM.

Comment

Defense and counter punching go hand in hand. You can't possibly be the best defensive fighter, without counter punching and vise versa

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                      dont know how to amke one, hahahhahaha. bet dominicano is still pissed form yesterday

if i knew i would be spamming like there is no tommorow
                      when you are making a thread, there's a poll option below. Click it, but it won't respond right away. After you submit your reply, your poll details, like what's the question, how many options etc etc etc, will appear. You fill them up, then submit. Got it?

Comment

Working...
                      X