No announcement yet.

new show Pimp Your Virginity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new show Pimp Your Virginity

First you could pimp your ride, now you can pimp your virginity.

Australian teens are selling their virginity to the highest bidder for a live auction to be filmed for a new reality TV show, Sydney's Daily Telegraph reports.

Local filmmaker Justin Sisely is moving his proof pure cast members to Las Vegas after being warned by the Victoria government that he faces prostitution charges if the show were to be filmed in Australia.

He tells the Telegraph that he plans to turn the show into a full-length documentary.

Each virgin will be paid $20,000 and receive 90 percent of their sale price. The remaining 10 percent will go to the Nevada brothel hosting the auction, which places the virgins face-to-face with their bidders.

Sisely says several virgins abandoned the project after being recruited through posters of the Virgin Mary, with the words "Virgins Wanted." The auction Web site, fameandfortune.com.au, specifies that applicants must be over 16.

One of the virgins, Veronica Peach, is 21-year-old waitress and hails from Sydney. The pretty bespectacled woman claims she is not your garden variety street walker.

"Technically I'm selling my virginity for money technically that would be classified as prostitution but it's not going to be a regular thing," she told the Telegraph, "So in my head I can justify that I'm not going to be a prostitute."

According to the documentary's Web site, the virgins' first sexual experience will be filmed for viewers.

"Our camera follows the principal cast ... as they shed their virginity to a complete stranger in front of a worldwide audience," it says, calling the film "A Documentary for the 21st Century."

Steve Fielding, the leader of Australia’s Family First Party, has denounced the documentary as "absurd" and "disgusting."

The film is to be released by Thomas William Productions.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...er_threat.html
Working...
X