No announcement yet.

A Very Underrated MC.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Underrated MC.......

and the crazy part is that she's female. Everyone turned on her because they said she was fake and didnt grow up in the thug life but in the intro of her very 1st album it has her mother talking and saying that she wasnt raised like that so its not like she tried to hide it. Still, lyrically she was beast and way better than most females. Infact, probably better than alot of the male MC's today

While thinking of some old female MC's that didnt get the hype that I liked, I started thinking of my girl Smooth or MC Smooth. She was fine and could flow. Also one of the 1st one's to be a rapper/singer and mix them like Lauryn Hill later made very popular.

This one has really nothing to do with it but when I was watching Smooth, they had this vid on the side and I use to love this **** back in the day when I was in middle skool and just starting to **** bitches. Everyone use to sweat this **** and thought she was fine. Just brings back the memories

never heard of her.....she sounds aight but my all time fav female MC was Lauryn Hill....shes got mad rhymes

Comment

Working...
    X