No announcement yet.

Cotto is the MOST IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
    Like i said before everyone is an individual with their own mind/opinion, And has an individual you would have to assess the situation in your own family way, Am pretty sure its fine for Cotto and all the boxers that bring their own kids to see them fight but i wouldnt make a big deal of the boxers who choose not to bring their own kids.
    Don't get mad at me cuz your kid watched you get beat

All you got to learn is how to WIN and your kids ll' see you as a winner and not a loser

Comment

Originally posted by White_Bread View Post
      If your kids dont like you gettin hit then I guess you should stop SUCKING. Learn how to NOT get hit and win the fight. People who say they shouldnt bring kids to fights are people who think they'll lose the fight cuz they dont want their kids to see them get beat

Bring your kids to the fights if they want, if they dont want to give them a bottle

I dont suck and am pretty good, And please learn to read...am not saying Boxers shouldnt bring their kids to see them fight. Read my post and stop acting like a child, Some of you cotto fans give the other good ones a bad rep.

Comment

I think it's alright to take your kids to a fight. They are going to see the fight anyways. What's the difference if they see the fight live or at a relatives on TV?

At least live they have the opportunity to see their dad immediatley after a war and the parent/fighter can reassure them that they are alright. At TV they are agonizing waiting for a phone call.

I have no problems taking my son to a fight. My daughter I wouldn't take. She's more emotional and stuff. My son has a cold demeanor, strictly business

Comment

Originally posted by White_Bread View Post
          Don't get mad at me cuz your kid watched you get beat

All you got to learn is how to WIN and your kids ll' see you as a winner and not a loser

lol, are you for real??? Get mad at you for what??? where in my post does it seem like i got mad with you??? You just to seem and bait me for some reason even though am agreeing with Cotto for bringing his kids to his fights....And i still dont blame the boxers that decide not to.

Thats my opinion not yours...

Comment

if cotto were to be in a mcdonalds commercial he would get hated on.

"how can a boxer promote such unhealthy food?!"

stfu and hop off the champions dick please. thanks.

Comment

when teenagers talk about parenting

its really how a parent upbrings the child that is suppose to matter..
              the parent then helps the child interpret what is happening

if the kid experiences these kinds of situation and with the proper explanation from the parent, most likely the kid wont get ****ed up later on in life

in cottos case , its just like "bring your kid to work day",

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                I think it's alright to take your kids to a fight. They are going to see the fight anyways. What's the difference if they see the fight live or at a relatives on TV?

At least live they have the opportunity to see their dad immediatley after a war and the parent/fighter can reassure them that they are alright. At TV they are agonizing waiting for a phone call.

I have no problems taking my son to a fight. My daughter I wouldn't take. She's more emotional and stuff. My son has a cold demeanor, strictly business

LOL, I dont think i would have any problems taking a son to my fights if i have one, But my daughter just break me with all the emotional stuffs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMan View Post
                  bringing his kid to watch this brutal sport at a very young age..
                  Your Mom was an irresponsible Person for giving birth to you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                  X