Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoke with Tim Bradley tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand why Bradley would take the Cotto fight but isn't he tired of being Top Rank's b1tch boy? It's like they drag him out by the collar whenever a big name has run out of options and needs an opponent where there isn't much risk. Enter Bradley!

He should tell Bob Arum he wants a fight where he's actually giving equal billing and that would be against Khan.

Comment

Hate it, hope it bombs

Comment

It will bomb.

Comment

Cotto Bradley as the main event, Golovkin vs Khan as the co feature

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Said he's looking to come back in June in a big fight. I asked him if it was at MSG and he just brushed over the question. IMO he's gonna be fighting Cotto.
            bradley lineal middleweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I understand why Bradley would take the Cotto fight but isn't he tired of being Top Rank's b1tch boy? It's like they drag him out by the collar whenever a big name has run out of options and needs an opponent where there isn't much risk. Enter Bradley!

He should tell Bob Arum he wants a fight where he's actually giving equal billing and that would be against Khan.
              being top rank ***** boy is making him rich.

2 pac fights and a cotto fight. ka ching ka ching ka ching

Comment

We should convince Tim to hook up with Heredia for this fight.........he'd completely destroy Cotto with a little "help"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

I actually agree with this completely, but I think he just makes bigger money with Cotto than he would Khan. I just hope this fight isn't on PPV because I won't be buying after shelling out $100 for May/Pac, I'll watch it free on HBO the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    being top rank ***** boy is making him rich.

2 pac fights and a cotto fight. ka ching ka ching ka ching
                    He cracks Bradley's opponents.... who has Khan fought again since Danny Garcia put him on the chicken dance?

Comment

So how I saw a Cotto bradley fight playing out is Cotto would have fought Alvarez (lose). Move back down to 154 and fought bradley in his 'comeback' fight. That too me made sense.

But that's not how it worked, and if Bradley gets the fight its still a fight I want to see. It's still a good fight. PPV even. The fact that the MW belt would be on the line is more of a knock on Cotto than bradley. Everybody knows Cotto isnt a 160. Plus he's pretty much the same size as Bradley. Why wouldn't Bradley take the fight though? It's a logical fight in his career IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X