Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bully beat down, excessive or well deserved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!

Someone yelled out "Mayweather" when homegirl threw that combo

Comment

The big girl had NOTHING on her punches....pitty pat combinations, did no serious damage. Totally arm punches...she needs to get some swivel in those hips, put some power in the punches. The little (Asian?) girl took all the shots and wasn't knocked out although probably should have been considered knocked down as the subway doors were holding her up.

I think a couple weeks with Freddie Roach and she'd be ready for Deontay Wilder. Or James Kirkland; I don't know her weight. Looks like a welterweight but could be as high as LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        The big girl had NOTHING on her punches....pitty pat combinations, did no serious damage. Totally arm punches...she needs to get some swivel in those hips, put some power in the punches. The little (Asian?) girl took all the shots and wasn't knocked out although probably should have been considered knocked down as the subway doors were holding her up.

I think a couple weeks with Freddie Roach and she'd be ready for Deontay Wilder. Or James Kirkland; I don't know her weight. Looks like a welterweight but could be as high as LHW.

but can she fight going backwards tho?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          but can she fight going backwards tho?
          There's a lot we don't know about her. Her chin, for example. Can she take
          a punch, we don't know. Didn't see any footwork at all. I didn't see any jabs
          either. All power punches.

I was thinking Freddie Roach but maybe Ann Wolfe could teach her some
          boxing moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

It was like watching Caballero fight, glad he fell off the map he is a volume slapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Agree.

One of the reasons why have probably ridden public transportation maybe a dozen times since I have got my drivers license and first car when I turned 16.

I have seen some world-class ass whoopings over stupid shit taking the bus or light rail.
              We used to call it the RTD, rough tough and dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                We used to call it the RTD, rough tough and dangerous.
                Denver, right? RTD = really terrible drivers.

Comment

Whats the world come to when we let mutants beat the **** out of people?

Comment

What happened? I can't hear

Comment

That aint no chick, that's a maaaaaaaaaan baby! **** looked like Shaq pummeling a midget, how was that miniature little Asian chick the bully?

Comment

Working...
                      X