Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankie Gomez: Whats everyone thoughts on this kid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    Raza is Raza fuk that.....we are from the same blood just different sides of the border. Kids in Mexico don't have the opportunities kids do here and they are taking advantage of it.
    it was no sleight to mexican prospects, its just the truth. the mexican american prospects cut their teeth at the AM level longer than the prospects from across the border, thus coming into the pro game more well-rounded, experienced fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      1. glad you mentioned those two as not too many people talk about them but I am high on both along with Luis Ramos Jr., Chris Avalos, and this kid out of Coachella Randy Caballero

2. dont forget about Finito's kid who fights on May 8th I hear nothing but stellar things about him
      luis ramos wasnt that impressive last time i saw him. i'll look for more footage.
      avalos got that raw power you cant teach, but he's a bit reckless.

ahh yes. finito's kid looks like and has almost the exact same style as his dad, but he seems a step slower.

Comment

Ramos admitted the night's events messed with his mind and he went in there winging. At they very last minute they switched him from 6 to 4 rounds so that affected him then they moved his fight up so it gave him less time to prepare

If Avalos can refine a bit I think he harnesses that power into something pretty special

Comment

I like the look of him, he's pretty stylish

Comment

Working...
          X