Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first impression you kinda look like a combination of Tito Trinidad and Husband of J-Lo (forgot his name). Both are Puerto Ricans.. Are you really Mexican?

Comment

here we go, i think.

that's me on my day, my wife, my sister on the right end, and most of my wife's family in the rest of the picture.

og - i thought you were black all this time. you used to have a pic, like the_rippuh type w/ your eyes closed and hat cocked to the side, thought you were the spitting image of ishe smith.

rae - you looked exactly as i thought you to be.
      Last edited by baya; 07-25-2006, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
        This is me and this girl I liked last year at a house party. I look like a hooligan at this point, but it may have had something to do with the fact that I had about 6 Dos Equis & 2 mountains of busch by this point.

are you wearing a lipstick on that lol! j/k with you man. youre cool.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
          I did not put it there.......I thought you did.

nono...the user "sir_jose" put it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace_Kicker
            are you wearing a lipstick on that lol! j/k with you man. youre cool.

yeah....her lipstick

Comment

nono...the user "sir_jose" put it there.
              OK.....because I would not do that.I got the impression you thought I did for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by baya
                here we go, i think.

that's me on my day, my wife, my sister on the right end, and most of my wife's family in the rest of the picture.

og - i thought you were black all this time. you used to have a pic, like the_rippuh type w/ your eyes closed and hat cocked to the side, thought you were the spitting image of ishe smith.

I'm half black half white...no joke. I just look something I'm not because I have straight hair and don't have a typical black guys facial features.

That pic hid my face.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
                  OK.....because I would not do that.I got the impression you thought I did for a minute.

hah no i call him "hose" now...mainly because hes a hoe.

Comment

hah no i call him "hose" now...mainly because hes a hoe.
                    Gotcha.......I love the thread he made in the VIP lounge tho.I got lots of good fights and **** from it.

Comment

Originally posted by baya
                      here we go, i think.

girl on the far right (not the older woman of course) is lookin good. no offense if thats your sis or something. EDIT: oh word it is your sister...

you look like i imagined...a bit miguelito'ish.

Comment

Working...
                      X