Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cannot believe Floyd Fans defending him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Is the sarah palin of boxing. both complete and utter morons who appeal to stupid people and are controlled like puppets behind the scenes. every time they speak they contradict themselves and make no sense. I don't know which one is more of a blithering idiot. I guess I give more props to palin for at least trying to compete against the best. if she took the Floyd strategy she would have stayed in Alaska and ran for governor against bums over and over.

Comment

I cannot believe people are still responding to floydiots comments. Look at me. I don't even read their posts. It's useless. Floyd ****d up their brains.

Comment

why in the hell do ya'll keep making these stupid threads??? Manny is fighting Bradley next in April and Floyd will fight who he fights in May...how is anyone ducking anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          why in the hell do ya'll keep making these stupid threads??? Manny is fighting Bradley next in April and Floyd will fight who he fights in May...how is anyone ducking anyone?
          Cause they hate that floyd is the man while pac is disappearing into TR recycled hell

Comment

Sad fans...

He told Broner got hummed to never pick his opponents and let the team do the job...

He says he will never do business with arum... So he timed wasted from 09 onwards

They mocked the open stadium idea but the truth is Mayweather never had intentions to fight pacquiao... He has breaks and fights guys who need time to set punches which he easily deals with

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              The clue's in your thread title OP, they're "Floyd" fans, not boxing fans.
              Spot on :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                larry are you going to pay any of ur bets

Comment

I guess they feel if they repeat something a 100 times maybe people will forget the facts and start to believe it as the truth
                  Pac should fight Bradley next (I've been saying it since the Rios fight) He avenges a loss and gets a belt (WBO) Floyd could fight Miadana or Khan.

Comment

Oh Floyd. I will start a cult like you someday.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of Floyd

But the fault lays with Arum

I don't blame Floyd for not wanting to do business with a crook who owes him millions, and gave him the run around for many years, he has pride.

Pac has the option of leaving Arum come end of 2014, so if he wants the fight go to Al Hymon and get it made

Fight can happen in 2015

Comment

Working...
                      X