Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do yo wanna see W. Klitschko fight in 2014?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also see Fury as a dangerous fight for W.K. I wouldn't see Fury take a hard one-two from Wlad though.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
      I mean.. I respect what Leapai has accomplished with his upset over Boytsov... but he doesn't seem to have a chance versus Wladimir. Let's see if he can show us something new against Lucas Browne, Helenius, etc..

Pulev is the biggest threat to Wladimir and deserves the fight for his wins over Thompson, Dimitrenko and Ustinov.

Stiverne.. good power, showed skills and heart in Arreola win, and he's never actually lost a fight (ref robbed him in Demetrice King bout).

Odlanier Solis.. the best Cuban HW (Mike Perez 2nd best). One of the most experienced and skilled HWs, he had an exceptional amateur career and never really lost at pros because the Vitali fight should've been a DQ.

After that, either Fury or Wilder.
      Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
      i believe Solis is his biggest threat, I am eager to watch Solis vs Johnson.
      Stop, please. Solis went 'life and death' with Leaf Larsen earlier this year. To those who don't know Larsen - he's like a 'European Tye Fields.'

Solis sucks and he doesn't deserve a title shot

Comment

wilder and fury.

i really don't care about the division outside of wanting entertaining fights. there's a **** group of contenders, and the champion has been in some extremely boring fights of late. wilder and fury are entertaining fights.

fury would make a huge noise when he hit the canvas. and wilder would reel all over the place.

if wilder somehow lands a lucky shot, the brits would leave boxingscene. they equate wilder with the dominance of the american bigman, which absolutely exists.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Stop, please. Solis went 'life and death' with Leaf Larsen earlier this year. To those who don't know Larsen - he's like a 'European Tye Fields.'

Solis sucks and he doesn't deserve a title shot

it's too bad that he's such a fat sh#t. solis has decent skills, and would surely be among the top contenders if he weren't such a lazy f#ck.

Comment

Working...
          X