Warchida's crazy KO kick of Munoz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warchida's crazy KO kick of Munoz

The Warchida era at MW has begun!

I really enjoyed that as well as the great sportsmanship.

MW is becoming stacked.

Comment

Munoz game plan was flawless. He tried to fight like Machida against Machida.

Comment

I know Lyoto was being respectful when he bowed but that was adding insult to injury. Very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
          Munoz game plan was flawless. He tried to fight like Machida against Machida.
          Poor Mark.

Comment

Don't see this as a 'CRAZY' ko at all..

Nice kick.

Comment

Does Machida moving to middleweight mean that Silva is close to retirement?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                This is not permanent, Machida did say that he's open to fight back @ 205 again. What I suspect is that in case Anderson loses, he's there to avenge him or take over his spot for the title. If Anderson wins I doubt Machida tries to make a serious run at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthony342

This is not permanent, Machida did say that he's open to fight back @ 205 again. What I suspect is that in case Anderson loses, he's there to avenge him or take over his spot for the title. If Anderson wins I doubt Machida tries to make a serious run at MW.
                  I think Anderson is near the end maybe just at MW. Maybe if he beats Weidman he goes up to 205 and Machida can take over.

Im drooling over a Machida vs Belfort match. That would be crazy explosive. If anybody could KO them at MW its each other.

Wish we could see Anderson vs Machida though.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X