No announcement yet.

Big Broner's House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holliday View Post
    Abril with 3 losses? The dude who lost to Rios even with the Philly shell lol? Broners gonna get sparked real soon , by a top guy. Robert Guerrero tears him up and if he wants it at 140 so does jmm
    You obviously know jack **** about boxing and didn't even see Rios/Abril. Abril won almost every single round and got robbed. GTFO. Abril is a nearly-unknown Cuban who is often going to find himself robbed against the favored fighter, so I wouldn't read too much into his losses. Dude gave Rios a ****ing boxing lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Yes, I think 140 is where he should fight. If he just goes to 135 I think he will strain to get there and maybe fail to make weight again. Why not fight at a weight he can make without to much drying out? I think he would be in the mix at the top in the 140 pound class. I think Garcia and Matthysse would beat him. He would have a shot at beating Khan, Judah and other good 140 pounders.
      Please what's so special about Mr slow motion Garcia?? His win over Khan has made him extremely overrated. BTW Broner should focus on 135 now not 140.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        You obviously know jack **** about boxing and didn't even see Rios/Abril. Abril won almost every single round and got robbed. GTFO. Abril is a nearly-unknown Cuban who is often going to find himself robbed against the favored fighter, so I wouldn't read too much into his losses. Dude gave Rios a ****ing boxing lesson.
        Get on with that **** at the end of the day , the records book will show an L on Abril's record for the rios fight true or false street rat I mean waves right? Acting all hard when ur just a key board warrior. Smh
        Last edited by Holliday; 07-22-2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Boxing Broner only works if you have some size or speed advantage, otherwise you are doing exactly what he wants. He is allowed to sit at range and pick his shots. Maybe the crappy pressure fighters he has fought so far haven't come close to beating him, but good pressure fighters would. Matthysse would kill Broner, and Rios and Peterson would have good chances of beating him.

Get inside his range, make him work, make him uncomfortable. That's the key, that's what would work.
          Matthysse yes he can apply the pressure and give Broner Problems, never said he couldn't but Broner does somethings that could give him problems as well, that is no clear cut win for Matthysse like some people are trying to make it out to be like Broner would get blown away like Humberto Soto did...but Rios...HAHAHA Broner Pick Rios apart EASILY and he hits much harder then Abril, as for Peterson again NOT A PRESSURE FIGHTER EITHER, he applied Pressure on Khan because Khan can't fight inside or take body shots well but that is not how he usually fights

Comment

at 140m he cans till do good he looked huge lastnight
            marquez , matthysse beat him tho

Comment

Originally posted by Holliday View Post
              Abril with 3 losses? The dude who lost to Rios even with the Philly shell lol? Broners gonna get sparked real soon , by a top guy. Robert Guerrero tears him up and if he wants it at 140 so does jmm
              Won't even waste my time replying to this

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                Won't even waste my time replying to this
                That's right , u know broner gets ktfo by both Guerrero and jmm. He's another Danny Jacobs Espn hype job he will be exposed soon

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  Matthysse yes he can apply the pressure and give Broner Problems, never said he couldn't but Broner does somethings that could give him problems as well, that is no clear cut win for Matthysse like some people are trying to make it out to be like Broner would get blown away like Humberto Soto did...but Rios...HAHAHA Broner Pick Rios apart EASILY and he hits much harder then Abril, as for Peterson again NOT A PRESSURE FIGHTER EITHER, he applied Pressure on Khan because Khan can't fight inside or take body shots well but that is not how he usually fights
                  Peterson was a pressure fighter against Bradley and did it quite a bit against Ortiz as well. He started out as a boxer, but he has usually resorted to pressure fighting in his biggest fights, because he's pretty good at it. Especially lately, he seems to have accepted that he is best when he goes inside and works.

We haven't seen Broner fight anyone remotely close to these types of fighters, so pitting him against these guys two divisions above him is premature. I don't know what anyone has seen from him to suggest he walks into 140 and is able to beat all these fighters. He has not shown that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Peterson was a pressure fighter against Bradley and did it quite a bit against Ortiz as well. He started out as a boxer, but he has usually resorted to pressure fighting in his biggest fights, because he's pretty good at it. Especially lately, he seems to have accepted that he is best when he goes inside and works.

We haven't seen Broner fight anyone remotely close to these types of fighters, so pitting him against these guys two divisions above him is premature. I don't know what anyone has seen from him to suggest he walks into 140 and is able to beat all these fighters. He has not shown that at all.
                    Peterson comes forward but I wouldn't categories him as a all out "PRESSURE FIGHTER" not even close, he uses different styles for different fighters, if he can take your punches well then he Presses the action like he did against Khan and yeah at times against Bradley...the problem Peterson would have is "HURTING BRONER", he doesn't have the Pop to Hurt Broner and to get him to go backwards, that is what happened to Escobedo, once Broner felt his Power and see that he couldn't hurt him, he put the pressure on him and finished him...then you have Rios who does have the Pop but is extremely SLOW, Flat Footed and has no Defense or Head Movement

But We shall see over the next few years!

Comment

Broner can beat Matthysse if he puts his track shoes on.

Comment

Working...
                      X