Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you call girls ****s in the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Do you call girls ****s in the UK?

I have seen a lot of movies from England and I noticed that guys call other guys ****s over there. Americans usually only use the word when referring to women and women find that word to be the most offensive word ever. Last night I told my friend he was a **** in front of a couple girls and guys, and all the girls said I better never say that word again, regardless of who I am talking too. So it's obviously less offensive over there, BUT do British guys use the term to refer to women and if so how do the girls react if called that?

We call everyone ****s.

With women, it's more tarts, slags, birds etc.

Comment

Not really, there are better words to brandish our womefolk with, as displayed above my southpaw.

Comment

depends on the girl.

if you call a girl a **** she will kick off.

Comment

I often call girls cunts,they usually kick off but i just tell them too sit the fuck down,problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Rickety Cricket View Post
            I have seen a lot of movies from England and I noticed that guys call other guys ****s over there. Americans usually only use the word when referring to women and women find that word to be the most offensive word ever. Last night I told my friend he was a **** in front of a couple girls and guys, and all the girls said I better never say that word again, regardless of who I am talking too. So it's obviously less offensive over there, BUT do British guys use the term to refer to women and if so how do the girls react if called that?
            In Britain you tend not to refer to women as "****s". Calling a woman "****" is demeaning to women. Calling your mate a **** because he just spat in your beer is proper appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              I often call girls cunts,they usually kick off but i just tell them too sit the fuck down,problem solved
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Real Man.

Comment

My dad refers to women he doesnt like as slits...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                  My dad refers to women he doesnt like as slits...lol.
                  Is this a racial thing or is he just a bit eccentric?

Comment

Not sure tbh. I was always under the impression he was refering to them as ****ing vaginas....you've got me thinking now LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X