No announcement yet.

POLL: Berto vs. Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post
    140lb Jose Cotto for being a bad finisher didn't stop Canelo in the 1st round plus he was at 147. 147lb Berto with his explosive style and more amateur/pro experience, handspeed, and more power, stops Canelo imo.

I think Canelo can be good and i'm not hating on him, he's 19 he should be fighting bums for now or not bums but C class fighters. Berto is an a class fighter who can give elites at 147 all they can handle.
    Good post...

Comment

Berto by late TKO/KO

Comment

Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post
        140lb Jose Cotto for being a bad finisher didn't stop Canelo in the 1st round plus he was at 147. 147lb Berto with his explosive style and more amateur/pro experience, handspeed, and more power, stops Canelo imo.

I think Canelo can be good and i'm not hating on him, he's 19 he should be fighting bums for now or not bums but C class fighters. Berto is an a class fighter who can give elites at 147 all they can handle.
        You know what bro,Cotto landed punches on alvarez in the rest of
        the fight and didnt seem to hurt him.I think alvarez in the first round
        didnt see the punch,And got hit good.I seen berto droped and by
        not too good fighters.But i stay favor berto only on experience.

Comment

Reed must wanna see Alvarez beaten to a bloody pulp...this aint even close IMO...Berto by 6-7th Round TKO

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Great exciting matchup, IMO.

I think Alvarez obviously is still too green, but Berto isn't a vet himself.

How do you see this fight playing out...?
            This is a mismatch. Berto is much more seasoned than Alvarez. When Alvarez hits 23 different story.

Comment

I think Berto would pull out with a UD or SD. Alvarez has the experience but he hasn't fought top competition like Berto.

Comment

Berto by stoppage. Alavarez isn't ready for the title holders, and will not be for at least another year to two years.

Comment

Working...
                X