No announcement yet.

Mexicans respect Shane Mosley!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexicans respect Shane Mosley!

As a Mexican i can appreciate Shane because he is an excellent boxer, but he also knows how to go to war. He's really a crowd pleaser, unlike Floyd. I know some of you say boxing this boxing that, but tell me you dont like seeing war better! If Shane has to mix it up, he will and that is why I respect him a alot. He will beat Floyd bad, if Floyd doesnt wait till Mosley is 50 years old to fight him.

Mosley is an embarrassment to American boxing and what it stands for. Calling himself Half-Mexican, what a shameful act and he lost all support within the American community

He is known as Shame Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
      Mosley is an embarrassment to American boxing and what it stands for. Calling himself Half-Mexican, what a shameful act and he lost all support within the American community

floyd needs to stop ducking mosley. no more tune ups or stay busy fights.

Comment

Hahaha Shane is a ****ing tool! I can't believe he called himself half mexican. What a sigh of douche baggery!

Listen man, Shane is not a crowd pleasing guy. He doesn't get me out of my seat in pleasure of watching him beat some ass like Erik Morales did.

Now Erik was a 'REAL' crowd pleaser, and he was really Mexican!

Shanes just a tool that's gonna get his ass handed to him by Floyd.

Comment

That Much hate for him?

Comment

You and Shane have that in common..But at least Shane fights and attacks men while you attack woman and children...your low.
            Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            floyd needs to stop ducking mosley. no more tune ups or stay busy fights.
            Mosley is Huge..too huge for little Mayweather..He is a giant!

Comment

Viva la Mexico

Comment

Of course we do, Shane is a warrior that comes to fight, win or lose he never stops coming. He is a true fighter there aint no quit in Sugar Shane!

Comment

Mexicans show love to good boxers and support people who work hard.

Even Manny has a lot of Mexican fans.

Comment

Originally posted by -huey- View Post
                    of course we do, shane is a warrior that comes to fight, win or lose he never stops coming. He is a true fighter there aint no quit in sugar shane!
                    exactly. I asked all my uncles who there fav black fighter was and they all said shane mosley. We like his style

Comment

Working...
                    X