No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
    Yes, he will survive being schooled. But he won't like it.
    Fuk off, and go suck on a Mexican coconut

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Where all the Canelo haters at now?

Hope this fight gets signed and CinnaBuns shuts these critics up.
      He still hasn't fought him yet relax. And I guess gbp is trying to break the record but I still don't think this fight plus Floyd And broner will do it

I had trout beating cotto but not sure about this fight

Comment

All my points on ginger. Any takers?

Comment

Canelo vs. Trout should settle who is the real 154 pound champ. I would take odds that Mayweather will not fight the winner. I think Floyd will finish up his career in the welterweight devision. I hope I am wrong and Floyd does fight the winner. The ring is owned by Oscar so they probably will keep ranking him in both devisions and the WBA won't strip him because he is who he is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dustaine;12875790]Mexican inferiority complex speaking again.
            QUOTE]What point is this making a demoralizing racial comment??? It serves as nothing but some personal agenda you have.

Comment

niiiiiiiiiice.............

Comment

It's a known fact most Mexicans have a huge inferiority complex.
                It's a known fact that someone who has to sling insults at a group of people, has an angenda and lacks any ability to debate the subject matter.

Comment

Good fight , this should be the main event

Comment

After Lara beat the **** out of Williams and feather fisted Ishida KTFO Kirkland in 1 round. Yeah, the real deal.
                    Paul Williams and James Kirkland both would have been solid fights for Canelo. Williams was an absolute handful against orthodox fighters and the ref stopped the Ishida fight early. Kirkland could have kept fighting and would have KO'd Ishida later had it continued. There is absolutely no way anyone can take credit from Canelo if he actually fights Trout though.

Comment

• Yesssss!!!!!! Hope to god this happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X